I'm in awe of my new zed HR!

Luke350

Only drove it a couple of days. And even going from an Impreza STI prodrive 350bhp, it feels amazing. The sound, the balance, the driving position, the way it loves to be revved. The looks the build quality. It's in a different league in every way. Don't get me wrong, the scooby would leave it for dead! That thing used to melt my face off. But it was so angry and need to be grabbed by the scruff of the neck. I guess the big difference is, I needed to be in the mood for the scooby. Whereas I could get in the zed any time and it will always put a smile in my face :)

• Like 1

That is exactly it :) And if you have that after a couple of days then wait until you really get used to handling your zed....your first drift, will happen soon mate....wet ground Lol

I still have Scooby blow my face off raw power pleasure, courtesy of OH's car but the zed always gives me pure satisfaction. Wait until you're fully modded, the handling from the zed gives you miles more pleasure without the feeling of having to rag it all the time :)

Enjoy, my friend!

Edit: just the-read that, I sound like a bloke.....what have you lot done to me lol

Edited by Kraziekatz1

That is exactly it :) And if you have that after a couple of days then wait until you really get used to handling your zed....your first drift, will happen soon mate....wet ground Lol

I still have Scooby blow my face off raw power pleasure, courtesy of OH's car but the zed always gives me pure satisfaction. Wait until you're fully modded, the handling from the zed gives you miles more pleasure without the feeling of having to rag it all the time :)

Enjoy, my friend!

Not driven a HR.....let me test drive it for you ;)

370AD got the setup on mine pretty spot on, tried not to meddle too much with it...the balance 'n torque on mine mean that I can take cars on the bends that are straight line faster than me. That's what I love :) The Scooby is probably quicker off the mark, but the the zed can pull out something special and leave the Scooby lacking further down the line.

Get used to yours first, as it is!