Front Discs

Easty

The "wobble" might be something could come back with the new discs - something I had with my 370 when it was found spacers I had been using were at fault.

But if you get an expert assessment chances are that any underlying fault can be detected to avoid a repeat.

Marcus @ discskimmers sorted out my issue and many members on here have also found his services spot-on. ;)

http://www.350z-uk.c...c-skimmers-ltd/

Jetpilot which mtec pattern did you go for, any pics? Need to get some fronts and was thinking of getting these as they seem to get good comments and are a good price. Looking at these or maybe some dba T2 but are quite a bit more. Did you get pads as well not sure which one of these to get as I see mtec also do pads.

Jumping in on this thread, have three month old MTech front discs with Brembo pads.Overall result is excellent! Smooth -proggresive, and great modulation.Highly recommended.Just dont go for the Mintex offer.Did five hundred miles thinking they would 'come good', they didnt and are now in my garage.:)

Replaced mine last month. Bought EBC discs with red stuff pads. Their discs come in black as they have the new anti corrosion coating, but once bedded in the mating faces turns polished like normal. Not too pricey and have made a massive difference. Highly recommended!

post-23080-0-42362700-1447573911_thumb.jpeg

post-23080-0-31460300-1447573934_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Jakeswheelbarrow