The Caravan Catcher v3.0 (370z) - MY17 Nismo!

mattross1313

Sorry bud, keep forgetting to take a pic for you when I'm with the car. Here's the link to the camera to give you an idea of it. It's a neat little unit and sits up infront of the rear view mirror out of sight :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/AUTO-VOX-Pro-Dashboard-Recording-300-Rotate/dp/B071ZKVD4S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1502871606&sr=8-1&keywords=auto+vox+pro

• 7 months later...

Pretty quiet here lately, but generally busy with work and wedding plans. The latter is also not helping with available cash for modding the Nismo :lol: 

Time for another exhaust change (4th time now). Had an Ark Grip V2 on my old LMB 370z and always missed the look and sound. Finally managed to be in the right place at the right time and am now the proud owner. Headed down to Chris @ The Zed Shed II yesterday morning with all the new stuff wedged in the car.

We had a few dramas when fitting but after an extended coffee break and general head scratching we put it all right. The tail pipes do sit a little further under the car than I'd have hoped, but will be speaking to my local welder about sorting that in the near future.

Also in pic's are the recent gloss black Z and Nismo badges :) 

Thanks to @Keyser for giving up most of your Saturday, much appreciated as always and great banter. Also thanks to youngest Keyser for spotting the error of our ways during the install - once we got the mid pipes on the right way round all the problems disappeared!

Also thanks to @Payco for the messages and time on the phone with support. We're now ARK partners in crime :D 

IMG_5526.JPG

IMG_5527.JPG

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5530.JPG

IMG_5531.JPG

Edited by mattross1313
  • Like 2

Annnnnd he washed it :thumbs::lol:

Great to see ya yesterday - good day all in all fixed my throttle problem fitted your Zorst sorted Dan's windscreen washer and got told how to fix a Zed by a WOMAN who has no interest in cars :lol: Like I say good day :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Not really much to report, still enjoying the ARK and need to find some time get the old Berk up for sale!

Took the car out today as I want to try my hand at video editing....that part didn't go so well. But since the car was shiny I took a few pictures too :D

IMG_2791.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Minor update here. Finally got the Nismo to my mates paint shop for some wheel work. Had them repainted to remove the ugly-ass diamond cut edges - still have no idea what Nissan were thinking here. Had the whole wheel painted in slightly lighter gunmetal gloss, looks so much better. Next up may be spacers, pending me getting a good on them :lol: 

IMG_6861.JPG

IMG_6862.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...