Expanding the team

Will370z

On behalf of the team and all the members of the forum I would like to offer a big welcome to a number of members who have agreed to step up and join the team to help keep this forum up and running.

This place was built by the members for the members and has proved to be a great source of friendship and shared interest and it is great to see people offer to help keep that going for a membership that is constantly expanding.

Welcome on board GMBallistic, SuperStu, Nissanman312, Humpy 14N and Gudzy, hope you enjoy all the new buttons and thanks for stepping up.

Nice one gents :)

• Like 16

No worries !

I was just congratulating you on your new role - at least I know where I stand now !! Ha ha

Kraziekatz, careful what you wish for ! I think you may just have volunteered yourself for team member representing the female view, as you say the "sprinkling" is getting bigger

• Like 1

Granville AND Stu? I'm surprised I'm not banned already! :lol:

Well done gents. :thumbs:

Would never ban you Matt, ;) ..who else is going to try out the worlds supply of waxes & cleaning products for us so that we don't have too. :D

it also means I can't ban Granville now :lol:

That's the only reason I said yes. :blush::lol:

Stuck with me forever now. :scare: