350z wanted for an Impreza WRX STI UK Spec with prodrive pack

Luke350

04 Impreza STI WRX UK prodrive 350bhp

Selling due to wanting something a little less mental. Best car I've ever owned. Please take care of her! Runs perfect with lots of recent maintenance, meaning it won't need anything doing for a good while.

Spec list:

Full turbo back exhaust

Perrin turbo inlet manifold

K&N panel filter

255 walbro fuel pump

Race clutch (pink stuff) and lightened flywheel (1000miles)

Uprated NGK spark plugs

Full live map by Andy Carr

Immaculate refurbed 17" anthracite wheels.

New premium disks fitted 100 miles ago.

Carbon non sqeal pads (500miles)

Looked after by CAMS Motorsport. Lots of service history. And I've serviced every 6 months since owning. MOT'd. 6 months tax. 69k miles. Selling for £8500ono so depending what 350z will depend if any other money will need to swap hands. Preferably wanting a HR (07 onwards)

Let me know if you need more pics. Thanks.

Have you had yours valued at £8.5k? Only might be selling mine, although it's not an STi, it has similar mods/mileage/age/colour and I was thinking more around the £5k mark. I've got personalised plates '** WRX' which I was going to chuck in. Haven't started looking at valuations yet though......but would interested to know what yours goes for. I know STi's hold a premium, but still might be going in a bit low with mine!

Edited by Kraziekatz1

Yes. STI prodrives hold a good premium. Check the thumbnail of the search for same age and mileage as mine on piston heads. Great to buy and resell.

£5-6k looks about right for mine then. Just looked on Autotrader and the prices are crazy, yours would be £10k+

OH just needs to decide what he wants to replace it with now!

GLWT 350 swap/hunt.....

Haha. Circumstances changed! I edited that bit out. Don't know why you can see it?! My wife has a luxury she was supposed to be giving up when we have kids, and she won't. So I said I want a 350z then. I see it as we're both winners. Haha

Haha. Circumstances changed! I edited that bit out. Don't know why you can see it?! My wife has a luxury she was supposed to be giving up when we have kids, and she won't. So I said I want a 350z then. I see it as we're both winners. Haha

Somebody on Scoobynet quoted your original post :p

Somebody on Scoobynet quoted your original post :p

Stalker :p

• Like 1

I know, I had already checked so I'd be able to argue my case. It'd probably probably result in divorce but I might be interested

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are extremely practical and the AWD makes them very safe in winter......just don't tell her the mpg is worse than a zed ;)

I know. I had this model Impreza a few years back and the fuel consumption was directly responsible for me deciding to get my motorbike licence lol. It would be a second car this time tho so fuel consumption wouldn't be an issue. Also I do kinda miss having a turbo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1