[SOLD]370Z GT - 2009 - Le Man's Blue - 35'187 miles - £14'000

Suits

Selling my 370Z GT as I just don't use it anymore - £14'000

I've had the car for 3 years, used it lovingly but due to a BMW company car, wife's car and getting older, I just don't have the time to put into it anymore and someone else will certainly enjoy it.

The car is looked after well, inside is in superb condition and outside is very good. The body work is good, there is one small nick in the bonnet from a stone but is hard to find unless pointed out. The car is kept off the public road on a drive way.

• Manual gearbox
  • 35'187 miles on the clock
  • MOT until September 2016
  • Full Motorline service history up until this year where it was minor serviced at Kiazer motor sport
  • New rear tyres fitted this year, geometry also refreshed
  • GT car with OEM Bose stereo and sat nav
  • Books, receipts, Nissan wallets, 2 keys, loads of all the things you'd be interested in seeing.

The car has two modifications done to it;

• ARK GriP exhaust system
  • Stillen gen 3 intakes

The OEM parts I still have and are included in the sale.

I have tracked the car 4 times, each time sensibly and cared for prior and after.

Lots of pictures and updates regards the cars history here if anyone is interested and wants to know more.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/71638-suits-le-mans-blue-370z/

If anyone has any further questions or would like to view please PM me on here and I'll give you a call, or vice versa.

Located in Essex, just off the J29 M25.

Thanks,

Nick

Bumside.jpg

Great car at a great price. GLWTS.

I was thinking the same. If I wasn't half way, sorry, just started with my V8 build - I'd have taken this myself. Great looking car and money too!

Best colour in my opinion.

GLWTS

• Like 1