The OEM Wing mirrors now with LED indicators mod.

zebedy

As my car is currently in bits with most of the panels off the car, I thought it was a good oppertunity to mess around with the wing mirrors. So attacked it with an angle grinder and fitted these from behind. Hope you all like.

DSC_1245_zpswsmhcbqj.jpg

DSC_1243_zpscbyz3kn6.jpg

DSC_1244_zpstqrdersf.jpg

DSC_1241_zpsfzargqsa.jpg

DSC_1242_zpsplrvnebm.jpg

just a test fit at the moment but you get the idea. These will be painted cookie monster blue as with the car then half wrapped in carbon with the indicators tinted.

If there is enough interest, I may off to do this service for ya all if I'm 100% happy with mine.

• Like 4

Whoa! Nice! There's a danger of LED mods looking takky IMHO, but not that one. Kudos for having the testicles to take a grinder to the mirror housing too. Is there much space to get the wiring into the door panel and down to the loom?

Actually tried this with same indicator lights awhile back. But didn't like how much they stuck out and looked aftermarket.

Tried then cutting a groovd in wing mirror for lights but can't get clean enough evenue filling so gave up! Lol now got motorcycle wing mirrors to fit :)

Glad you're happier - amazing to think no one is really doing this - and the us ones are gash :(

Edited by Madhatter

• 3 years later...