jumping350

TORQEN appreciation thread

Received my D1 throttle controller and fitted it at the weekend, being a newbie I had lots of questions and Adrian was very patient and informative. Thanks again Torqen

• Like 1

Just to say thank you very much again for the bits and pieces, very quick delivery - all sorted for the weekend :thumbs:

I'll start a separate thread for that :)

• Like 1

Huge thank you to Adrian.

Done me a massive favour and is providing me with some free spacers.

On top of that, he was busy dealing with me being an awkward sod until half 7 in the evening and then still went out of his way to get them packaged up and shipped off. :thumbs:

Look forward to dealing with him again. :happy:

• Like 1

Great service from Adrian, was very helpful with my enquiries. Just need to the fit the damn illuminated kick plates now :)

• Like 1

Huge thank you to Adrian.

Done me a massive favour and is providing me with some free spacers.

On top of that, he was busy dealing with me being an awkward sod until half 7 in the evening and then still went out of his way to get them packaged up and shipped off. :thumbs:

Look forward to dealing with him again. :happy:

Ha ha, 7:30pm and you were still debating on the air-filter :)

P.S.

Not giving you an exhaust for free, you're not serious with that exhaust spacer mod! :stir::lol:

• Like 1

Just received my Injen intakes from Ady.First class service from a good friend made through this forum and a top guy.

Just received my throttle controller from Adrian, great customer service and super fast delivery, will definitely be using him again!!

Great service from Adrian. Received Dorman banana arms within 24hrs of purchase, super fast delivery. Very helpful and responsive.

Will use again

Thanks once again to Adrian for the extra horsepower from the GT-R start button. You can really feel it :yahoo:

Just got my new Berks and few other bits from Adrian. Great service, very communicative and also there​ to give your advice even late at night. Thanks Adrian much appreciated! 👊

Massive thanks to Adrian,

Fantastic Service,

Received the Invidia Gemini, lunchtime today, and spent the rest of the day carefully installing the system.

Well Chuffed :D

Thanks again Buddy.

Ordered my undertray yesterday, got it this morning. Excellent service thanks (now to sort all those existing cable ties and broken bolts in the old one and get it fitted)......

+1 excellent service, communication and shipping fees and methods for us in EU.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just wanted to say thank you to Adrian at Torqen for the quick delivery and easy transaction of my air filter! Much appreciated mate,Thank you! 

Simon

• Like 1

Massive thank you to Adrian.

Sorted me out via PM to buy 20/25mm spacers. Very quick and easy to deal with.

Just yesterday morning I placed the order and now I have the items in my hand, all correct exactly as ordered.

Incredible turnaround and service, will definitely be back for the inevitable next mods!!

• Like 1

Always forget to post up in here but always top notch service and price on my torqen products. 

Latest item my fans came the next morning after ordering the evening before so super fast. :)

Many thanks again Adrian, Stoptech rear pads will be fitted tomorrow morning. I'll be back for the fronts soon and get rid of the OEM's

1 hour ago, nipwahh said:

Need that arch liner as well, thanks for the reminder!

Held off myself getting them for ages. Good to actually have them back haha

Edited by PPod

Just a quick shout to Adrian and the team at Torqen. Ordered a new gearknob and bit of engine bling, arrived promptly and looks awesome. Great communication and advice, will be back again soon I'm certain!

yB2hOQD.jpg

ao4g1K7.jpg

On 8/18/2017 at 17:27, Willsy1980 said:

Many thanks again Adrian, Stoptech rear pads will be fitted tomorrow morning. I'll be back for the fronts soon and get rid of the OEM's

Just an update to this, the Stoptech pads are a great choice. Far less dust than the oem Brembo's I recently put on the front.

Again, many thanks for the recommendation and the top service.