TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All, 

I just had my 350Z fitted with the Torqen undertray and thought it deserved a review as everything was on point from fitment to dealing with Adrian at Torqen! 

I seriously can not recommend the use of Torqen enough! I contacted Adrian after seeing that there was an offer for the undertray going for forum members and he was lightning quick to respond and answer all the simple questions I had. Even messaging over the weekend Adrian responded promptly which allowed the order to be placed and the undertray shipped on the Monday and delivered on the Wednesday! 

The undertray itself was exactly as shown on the website and fitted a treat! 

It may just be my imagination as I'm not sure how much of an effect it should have but the car feels a lot more stable at high speeds than when I ran no undertray (speed limit speed of course

;-)  )! 

Would definitely recommend and big thanks to Adrian and Torqen! 

• Like 1

Adrian sorted me right out, what a pleasure to be able to support him at Torqen after being one of the prominent members on here for some time!

I've got some HFCs waiting for me to pick up, just need to work out where to get them fitted and get an Uprev sorted out!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'd like to add my bit of appreciation to this thread.

Late last Friday afternoon (ie. before the bank holiday weekend) I ordered a few small replacement parts, which I needed fairly quickly.  It turned out a couple of the parts were on order with Nissan, but with big thanks to Adrian and George the parts (or very good replacements) arrived with me this morning.

I'm really happy with the way this has been sorted - thank you again - and, as I said, I will definitely be buying from you again.

Edited by Kneaded_His_Chin

• 4 weeks later...

I don't really post much but I just wanna say a big thank you torqen. My car overheated last night needed parts quick and they came through. They also have allowed me to pick the parts up tomorrow. Just wanted give my thanks and say they have amazing customer service. 

Thanks again

Ryan

Edited by Pinoy-R
  • Like 1

On 01/06/2018 at 15:48, Pinoy-R said:

I don't really post much but I just wanna say a big thank you torqen. My car overheated last night needed parts quick and they came through. They also have allowed me to pick the parts up tomorrow. Just wanted give my thanks and say they have amazing customer service. 

Thanks again

Ryan

Most welcome Ryan, did you pick up the parcel today?

A couple of months late (apologies) but I just wanted to say thanks again for the very speedy supply of the JWT clutch and flywheel kit! (that Kaizer Motor fitted whilst rebuilding my gearbox) 

The flywheel (I'm presuming) is very chattery but the whole lot feel excellent and nicer to drive with now. 

:thumbs:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...