TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

• 4 weeks later...

Purchased the d1 spec throttle controller last week and just had the chance to test it out.

Just as happy as everyone else is with it, such a good product.

The service was spot on though. Was contacted through pm very quickly and all replies were prompt, patient with my payment method and delivery was very quick!

I'm still fairly newish to the z world but I'll can easily recommend torqen and I'll using them again!

Cheers guys ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

• 3 weeks later...

I have to say I'm very disappointed with my experience given the excellent reviews above and also on Torqen's Website.

I ordered Discs, Pads and an Air Filter to the tune of £400 on the morning of Friday 19th August. I then contacted Torqen/Adrian on the afternoon of Monday 22nd August as I still hadn't received a delivery update or tracking reference. I was then told the Filter I'd ordered was on back order from Apexi, and that the pads had arrived and the discs would be with Adrian shortly to be sent out. I opted for a different filter and was informed the items should be delivered on the 23rd/24th.

It's now the 29th, I still don't have a courier tracking reference, or any update via Email/Phone and I'm still without the items. I'm unable to contact anyone though the Website, and I'm unable to PM Adrian on here as it returns the error that the account is not accepting any further messages his Inbox is full.

The only communication I received thoughout the order was a receipt/invoice confirming my account has been debited. I've had no update from Torqen themselves on the status of my order, or an apology for the delay and I was only provided with an update when I contacted Torqen myself, and what I have been promised has not been met.

I've tried to be as constructive in my critiscism as I can but it's very frustrating having spent £400 on parts (which isn't a small amount in my eyes) and over a week later I don't even have a courier tracking reference or an order status update/Email communication to show for it. Given the fact that this is my first experience with Torqen I don't think I'll be returning.

Edited by ThreeFiddyZ

Hi,

Sorry to see this.

I'm in Scotland from last week, signal is very week most of the places, but my colleagues had clear instructions to ship your parts on Wednesday last week. I'm back on Wednesday but just asked them now to ship everything tomorrow for next day delivery.

Will call them in the morning to see what happened and why it wasn't shipped as instructed.

Sorry for the delay, will be sorted out tomorrow morning!

Adrian

Update:

Now shipped, will be with you tomorrow.

Once again apologies for the delay. Cost of shipping will be refunded on my return tomorrow.

Also PM should now work, please let me know here if you still have problems.

For future reference you can always call us on 075 99 13 99 99, leave a message via our website, Whatsapp, Viber or Live Chat if ON.

Thanks,

Adrian

Adrian,

Thank you very much for the quick response and for sorting whilst you're on Holiday; I can appreciate that. Please don't take my feedback as an attack, I was trying to be constructive so I hope it helps in the future.

I shall await the parts tomorrow and the refunded shipping :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Service 10/10 communication 10/10 delivery 10/10

Couldn't recommend using Torqen enough !!

Customer service from Adrian was top notch, helped with the whole process making the service much more enjoyable to go through.

Will definitely be using again in the future !

• 4 weeks later...

Got an undertray for my 350z delivered early last week, but only got around to fitting it on Friday. The tray itself is great. My dad and I had issues fitting it but they were no fault of the tray itself.

Quality product from Torqen. I can't imagine replacing the old tray with another plastic one. Just no competition when compared to this one.

• Like 1

Massive thankyou to all at Torqen.

Despite supplier problems and a few issues that were completly out of there control they`re tenacity :boxing: and patience with my whinging :angry: got everything sorted.

Helpful and informative.

Highly recommended. B)

Thanks Torqen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Missed the Christmas deal with the discount on Plenum Spacers. Spoke to Adrian who was happy to let me use a code a day late for the spacer.

Super quick delivery and kept me updated all the way.

Thank you so much

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...