TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Big thanks to Adrian for the deal on the throttle controller deal, he even posted it up to me before he headed to China and before I'd even paid for it, great service yet again. Can't wait to get it fitted.

I have had a number of dealing with Adrian over the last few months, from getting me the most beautiful ARK true dual exhaust right down to having me some hr decat flanges machined. His service and communication have been secondto none and I would recommend Torqen in a heartbeat. 10/10. Thanks again!

Must give thanks the Adrian for providing me with some Berk HFC's this week! Spoke to him on the phone to see if they had any in stock and he kindly brought them back to his house from their warehouse and I came to pick them up from him. Great guy and will definitely be doing further business with him in the future!

• 4 weeks later...

Would just like to say a huge thank you to Adrian for supplying me with my TDX2 + ART pipes, great communication throughout and incredibly well packaged products. Exhaust sounds the absolute mutts! Brilliant trader, will use again for sure.

10_zpsvb7zb4co.jpg

11_zpsa4gyvmrx.jpg

Not impressed at all, when I order and buy parts I expect them to be in stock

If they are not in stock you shouldnt be able to put them into basket and buy the items, or at least some kind of notification that there will be a wait for the item.

Now I'm told I cant cancel the certain part and get a refund ( been waiting around 2 weeks, I needed the part a week ago as it was getting the other parts fitted )

I will stick with japspeed for all my parts, much better customer service and they let you return items.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...