TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Wanted to say big thanks to Torqen for sponsoring the ACE Café meeting's prizes so I can now hold a Torqen voucher in my hands. Much appreciated, Adrian ad Darren!

Also been pleasure meeting you in person :)

• Like 2

A massive thank you to Adrian for sorting me out with the Invidia Gemini CBE!

He was super friendly and helpful. Delivery was appalling though as he delivered 5 days earlier than the promised date, making the wait to fit it agonising! :lol: Partly my fault as I'm too inept to fit it myself :surrender:

But yeah in all seriousness, a great trader and would highly recommend :thumbs:

• Like 1

When's the website going to be up and running Adrian? I know I need to buy some stuff, I just don't know what I need to buy yet!

:lol: :lol:

I'll help you, don't worry! :lol:

Very soon, I want it to be as close as possible to perfection before it's being set on live mode :) Still adding prices, we're on 370z now. 1900 products available so far. We have lots more to add, but that will be done after going live.

Thanks Adrian, Excellent service, Looking forward to the web site as online payments would be a big PLUS,

I have only bought an air filter so far, but it was very well packed and arrived quick.

Cheers

• Like 1

Guest marcw79

I recently purchased an Ark Grip and Berk HFC's for my 350Z from Adrian.

Adrian is a lovely guy, very friendly, kept me informed all the way along and,despite a little hold up at the other end with the HFC's, everything was delivered quickly and efficiently.

As others have said, Adrian is a real credit to the community; hard working, honest and incredibly helpful - I could not have asked for a better experience.

All the bits are being fitted as I type this out and I am posting this on my build thread :-)

I cannot recommend Adrian highly enough!!

IMG_20151023_144314_zpsypkrzse2.jpg

Got these through today from Adrian ...... Also matching rear discs . Great service as we have all come to expect , great price and quick delivery .... Can't really ask for more than that :)

.......... Actually you can .... Still want a nice Torqen aliminium / titanium plaque !!

7E3116FD-E14D-427E-87AC-6C16835F9343_zpseq4yofmv.jpg

• Like 1

Zedititus has caught up with me after a year of owning the Zed. Mahoosive thanks to Adrian for the quick delivery on the polish berks intake pipe and plenum spacer. Great price and service ðŸ‘

Think you will find it Romanian Berks intake pipe :p

• Like 1

A massive thankyou to Adrian for getting my supercharger kit for me. Kept me informed on everything that was happening along the way. Everything came a lot quicker than I expected too. Cannot recommend him highly enough, top guy and will definitely be buying through him again. You have gained yourself another customer Adrian.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I, like many, had second thoughts about a trader on a forum though I'm chuffed to say that my recent transaction of an induction kit and plenum spacer was informative and cheaper than tarmac sportz......shots fired ;)

Will be coming to Adrian first for any more parts which won't be long!

It doesn't hurt to ask so if in doubt send him a message and you may just save some money but gain more knowledge too.

• Like 1

Thanks to Adrian for the great service received this week on my new Invidia Gemini which was fitted today. Kept informed regarding delivery and took advantage of the £70 saving due to the sale on in October.

My mechanic fitted it easily and was very impressed with the quality and the welding. Personally I just like the noise 😄.

For those still in two minds whether to upgrade or not I can recommend it and Torqen as the service was very good.

Tks a lot Adrian.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Zedititus has caught up with me after a year of owning the Zed. Mahoosive thanks to Adrian for the quick delivery on the polish berks intake pipe and plenum spacer. Great price and service 👊
Think you will find it Romanian Berks intake pipe :p

Lol bluddy auto text on tablet is a pita :lol:

I posted this before but in the wrong sect and then it was accidentally deleted d'oh! My bad.

Wanted to say a huge thank you to Adrian , as well as Darren & Mike.

Adrian agreed to sponsor my Zed on some Stoptech disks and Hawk pads this weekend. Callum on here sold me his brembo calipers so I've been able to upgrade my brakes. I only had the Jdm touring spec Zed so this was all a good upgrade and looks a lot better.

Saturday evening after the guys Adrian, Darren & Mike had been working all day on HaydnH Zed - they let me bring my Zed along to fit the new brakes for me.

The guys did a great job and ensured it was all done right. I really appreciate it, you gave up your Saturday evening to help me, I can't thank you enough.

After a long chat with Adrian I learnt more about TORQEN, I have to say that I am very impressed and also I can't wait to see the new website when it's launched. I will certainly be a customer now (sponsored or not & will recommend to my car friends.)

Thank you Adrain for sponsoring my Zed on the brakes. I have a bit of a unique Zed and it's mainly down to wanting to be different and aiming the car towards more "show car" but I wouldn't have got it to the level it is at without good friends help and sponsors believing in my project. It means a lot any help I can get and Adrian has been very generous . He says he doesn't like stickers but the offer will always be there to display TORQEN logos on my car and do anything I can to help.

The guys did a great job, can't thank you enough, also was a laugh.

Many thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...