TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Adrian answered all enquiries quickly and was great with advice even when I decided not to go ahead with a purchase ;)

Ordered spacers was kept in touch throughout delivery from overseas and items arrived as expected by UPS and products are exceptional quality and were frankly a bargain!

Thanks Adrian!

• Like 1

Can you reply to my PM's please.....

Having issues with Torqen currently. Have had to wait 6 months for a replacement exhaust and he's expecting me to cover import duty and re-installations fees :(

Maybe a lot more fair to deal with Adrian direct, I know along with many others that he is a very fair person and will always do his best to make sure his customers get what they paid for.

Unfortunately he is just selling a product so has to deal with the manufacturer so things can take time

Not really the best way to get results from someone trying to help you when your trying to point them out in the limelight like they are doing something wrong bud

• Like 3

P34nut, with all due respect, this has been going on for months and you are unaware of the conversations that have taken place. He hadn't responded to my messages for days yet I get a response within 4 minutes after posting in here.

I'm sure that you along with other have had a cracking service from Adrian, but, in this case I have not.

Personally am not sure what you want from Adrian. He can't help how long the suppliers take to supply the parts, for instance when I ordered the wheels for my zed (not from Adrian) they took almost a month longer than they should have done and had nothing but problems with them. Adrian is now supplying yourself with a whole new system from what I gather? Personally I wouldn't mind having to pay a nominal amount in fees when I have ended up with a whole replacement system which is what around £700-£800 normally?

Am sure everything will get sorted but considering you have a whole new system without having to send the faulty part or anything id say you have done well. The company who my wheels are from promised me £300 costs to cover a full refurb from damage in transit etc I never got that from them because they couldn't care less now they have my money..... At least yours is getting sorted!

To job by Adrian sorting out some berk hfc and a invidia cbe all deliverd on time packed well all hassel free.

Also been new to the z scene ive been bombarding him with quetions all the way up untill midnight last night and still geting replies back haha talk about job commitment. Carnt recomend this seller enough!!! Thanks once again

• Like 1

A big thanks to Adrian for another fast and smooth transaction.

Ordered a new Torqen undertray for my 350z on Wednesday and received it Thursday. Quality product, easy to fit and looks great! Would highly recommend if your OEM undertray is falling apart.

Keep up the good work mate :thumbs:

• Like 1

Bit late to post, but fab service from Adrian, from initial queries about different exhausts right through to sale and delivery!

The Ark Grip puts a smile on my face every time I get in the zed :D

Have been looking at more Torqen bits, can see some more sales coming your way soon!

• Like 1

Big thanks to Adrian for 2 pleasant deliverys the past few weeks.

As always the communications with him is top notch and delivery is speedy speedy. Now just to get home and have all these new small parts installed and start saving for the big ones :p

• Like 1