TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Another 5 star service provided by Adrian this time for a Torqen branded stainless undertray. Although it might be a while before I get the chance to fit it, the quality looks spot on.

Thanks again :-)

I see there's a clutch thread, and as mine is on the way out I'm sure I will be back soon!

Bought the rocker cover DIY repair kit; it arrived quickly and well packaged. Thanks.

I just did the work this weekend. It was relatively straight forward, the kit seems to be working fine. If you do it yourself the video from YouTube was useful to follow. You don't have to disconnect the fuel pipes like he suggests in the video if you have another pair of hands to help hold things out of the way when you change the driver's side rocker cover. If anyone's DIY'ing this job and want some advice please shout me up.

Thanks octet!!

Right.........

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Adrian for sourcing me all sorts of bits , always ready to answer questions, quick delivery and great prices .

What I've bought from him

Akenbono brakes set up for my 50 ---- think Adrian's going to put some fitted pics up of my car in the relevant thread .

Stillen full charger set up --- again should be some pics of it all fitted in the 350z HR stillen charger thread soon .

Motordyne art pipes - great quality .... By far the cheapest place on price

Torqen undertray - a great quality addition . For me I wanted it for protection more than anything

Another very happy customer

Right.........

Just wanted to say a huge thanks to Adrian for sourcing me all sorts of bits , always ready to answer questions, quick delivery and great prices .

What I've bought from him

Akenbono brakes set up for my 50 ---- think Adrian's going to put some fitted pics up of my car in the relevant thread .

Stillen full charger set up --- again should be some pics of it all fitted in the 350z HR stillen charger thread soon .

Motordyne art pipes - great quality .... By far the cheapest place on price

Torqen undertray - a great quality addition . For me I wanted it for protection more than anything

Another very happy customer

No where near as good as my review your just lazy :)

Guest SMPDN

Adrian handled each of my enquiries within an hour or less. I was kept updated with the status of my order at every step and despite being a little sceptical when transferring over a grand to him, the service I received from Torqen was very good.

I placed my order on Friday 5th June, it was shipped from the US and arrived to my door on Weds 10th June. Needless to say I was impressed.

Hope the service continues to be so strong, as I will definitely be returning as a customer.

Thanks Adrian.

5/5 for Service, Communication and Quality.......

(P.S. I was a little sad my order didn't come with the fabled Motordyne microfibre cloth, but never mind !!)

Big fan so far!

Undertray ordered and delivered very promptly

My mechanic said it was a great fit and was impressed by the quality.

I cant see much under my car at the moment but it certainly looks nicer and is more functional than the crappy plastic item it replaced.

Adrian responds to messages pretty much straight away, every time.

Can't fault him or his services one bit! Oh, and also...

My TORQEN under tray arrived today, super fast delivery...paid for midday yesterday, arrived 10am this morning. Top notch service and the first of many more to come 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just received the Red Silicone Hoses Master Kit. Arrived literally the 2nd day after my order placement. And I like the "free" delivery, too.

Well impressed, Adrian :)

Looking forward to doing more business soon.

BR

René

Hoses.jpg

Edited by V1H

So happy with the service torqen give, really helpful and can explain everything If needed like I did :D got my ark grip exhaust from them after the little wait due to the Americans... But once landed got next day delivery and is now fitted!! Smiling just like this :D

Thanks guys!

• Like 1

It's been a pleasure dealing with Adrian - we've exchanged furry and slobbery pet pictures, endured long waits for the rocking horse to finally recycle it's grass, and it's been fun.

I'm now the proud possessor of a finest CJ S2 fuel return system with final edition fuel rails in anodised black, to upgrade from my old stock rails and basic AAM return system. This furthers my (slightly OCD) quest for happy, smooth fueling :yahoo:

Terribly good :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hi Adrian,

received my Mishimoto radiator yesterday afternoon, which btw. you offered at a lower price than Mishimoto :thumbs:, together with the Competition Clutch Stage 2 plus Flywheel!

They all look super bling, could watch them sit in my living room for hours :snack:

However, radiator already installed last evening just before wife kicked me to bed at 22:00 :blackeye: (just kidding)

I suppose the ZSpeed HD CSC is still in transit?

Big thanks!

René

PS: FYI, the Mishimoto's increased thickness now interfers with my front-mounted Z1 oil cooler. I'll have to pull it forward by a few millimeters using some home-made spacers and slightly trimming the Amuse bumper. Will be absolutely no problem though. ;)

Edited by V1H
  • Like 1