TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Got some silicone Z1 pipes ordered from USA via Torqen. Exact colour match as my Samco hoses and perfect fit. Very cheap price considering it came from overseas too.

Kept me updated on the delivery progress and answered all my many many questions lol.

Would highly recommend!

Thanks mate

That's what she 'Zed' :-/

now that you thread list is getting over 2 pages, i still think that my suggestion of earlier this year is valid:

get 2 sub-sections, one for 350 and one for 370 :)

in that front, i cant see a thread for 350z suspension upgrades, only 370? unless iv emissed it :)

• Like 1

I ordered motordyne plenum spacer, invidia Gemini exhaust and invidia 60mm test pipes and I am over the moon with my purchase.

Was good dealing with Adrian...he even dealt with my request at midnight when I decided I need them.

Would definitely deal with him again.

• Like 1

Just want to say thanks to Adrian for all his help with ordering the ART pipes for Chris' motordyne exhaust, I bought them for Chris without him knowing and Adrian was very helpful and even promised to lie to Chris and say they were out of stock if he asked about ordering them before they arrived ;):lol: Very quick responses and really fast delivery too! Safe to say he had a huge grin on his face when he opened the box earlier, he had absolutely no idea!

Looking forward to doing more business with you!

Thanks again Adrian, Paige :)

Edited by Chris Wiltshire
  • Like 1

Just want to tell everyone about the brilliant service and product I received from Torqen.

Ordered yesterday late afternoon and received today at 3PM. Very sharp delivery and fantastic communication from Adrian. 10/10 there my friend.

The product I bought was a brand new Torqen undertray for my 350Z. Inspecting the product out of the box I can tell the level of quality is very high and the fancy laser cut logos are awesome too! Pleasure to rock the brand as the service was outstanding and products great value for money over the rival brands and traders.

Thank you Adrian, look forward to doing business with you again.

Also love the key ring :D

16CF2F26-8818-4C2B-83E2-37E85C93C13D_zpsjbfbmlmq.jpg

Edited by harryjackson
  • Like 1

Massive Appreciation from Adrian @ Torqen for my bits arrive so soon...first time iv'e used a Torqen and would be the first port of call for anything else i may be needing,

Top Bloke Adrian with keeping me up to date. :D

Cant thank you enufff for my bits.

Mike K-g

Ps happy with price also son.

• Like 1

Undertray arrived this week. Nicely packaged and looks neatly made. Looking forward to fitting it - will post more feedback once it's on! Thanks for keeping me in the loop at all times with regards to its delivery. I suspect I'll be back for some more stuff before long :lol:

• Like 1

Ordered an Invidia system from TORQEN a week or two back, communication has been great from day one, it arrived Thursday and had it fitted yesterday, I couldn't be happier, I'll happily use him again.

• Like 1

Just want to thank Adrain @ TORQEN for supplying my Berk HFC's. Very competitive price, his communication on here was prompt and he kept me up to date with shipping/tracking details from the USA. Delivery was quicker than anticipated, well packaged and the keyring was a nice little touch. After fitting today the sound is exactly what I was after when paired with a Milltek Catback.

• Like 1