TORQEN appreciation thread

jumping350

Received my akebono 370z kit today from Adrian ..........

What can I say ?

I was worried about dealing with a new trader who doesn't have any feedback and I didn't know ...... Handing over ££££ was a bit scary to be honest .....

BUT ......

I shouldn't have worried :)

Adrian kept me updated with my order , was delivered in super quick time and packaged well .

Will be using his services again and would highly recommend :)

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adrian

Wanted to say thanks for sorting the brake kit out Great service and you keep me fully updated on the parts coming :)

here are a few pic of them installed

IMG_20150227_WA0000.jpg

20150228_152329.jpg

20150228_152320.jpg

20150228_152335.jpg

20150228_152313.jpg

Edited by kingrob

• 3 weeks later...

May I add my recommendation for Adrian too - excellent service! My patient and understanding wife now has this new piece of interior decor until it is fitted to the car:

6648d98df07aed1cda57feab026dc49d.jpg

(That's in addition to the other car bits "decorating" the house)

Edited by dajw
  • Like 3

Ordered my kinetix test pipes from adrian @ torqen, very friendly guy, very helpful and as promised got my test pipes and fitted them yesterday :)

Have already placed a new order with him for a pop charger and plenum spacer since torqen are smashing prices :)

• Like 1

Have ordered Hawk pads from TORQEN.Perfect communication from start to finish.Price cheaper than elsewhere.Order arrived on time as promised.Installed by TORQEN partner in crime -RT performance.

Everyone thinking of using TORQEN,think no more! AAAAA+

• Like 1

Super quick delivery of my 380RS pedal, great service - proactively found that I was after one and offered a great price!

Very happy, and will be giving Torqen a copy of my credit card as I fear I will end up giving him all my money! :lol:

• Like 1

Yey, got my Eibach arbs and 380RS pedal this evening,as well as some help with the abs last week, many thanks again Adrian :thumbs:

I saw some of the brake kits, superchargers and coilovers - lovely quality stuff indeed.

Edited by RobPhoboS
  • Like 2

Right as you all know I've bitten the bullet and gone for the stillen supercharger for my 370z from TORQEN

What can I say I'm the most hesitant person in the world!But adrian answerd all my questions and there were lots :)

Kept me up to date with every stage of the process and delivered the goods in good time and well packed as promised

Moral of the story in my experience of TORQEN buy with confidence he's a top bloke that dose as he says and best bit that we all like great price.

Thanks again adrian

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 3