Anyone running KW V3 coilovers?

James Junior

James -when you speak to DT again could you possibly ask about a set for a 50 as well? See what he can do if we get a bulk order ? Also do you know if they are true coilovers at the rear of dual still?

Thanks man :)

I'm sure there separate spring at the back

• Like 1

Ju

James -when you speak to DT again could you possibly ask about a set for a 50 as well? See what he can do if we get a bulk order ? Also do you know if they are true coilovers at the rear of dual still?

Thanks man :)

Just seen your post mate - I have spoken to Craig but will email him your query. If anyone else might be interested let me know ASAP and I will see if we can chip a little more off the price. To be honest though even at the price he has quoted that is very good value and good enough for me to put my hand in my pocket.

• Like 1

With regard to camber kits etc, I am only planning on going for a 20mm reduction in ride height, which I believe is about the minimum with this kit, so would not imagine I would need any supporting mods for such a modest drop.

Can anyone more technically minded enlighten me?!

I cant see how DT are doing this price , KW haven't changed there UK price since the beginning of the rear (they have held a low price as well)

Cost for Kit from KW is £1338-00 +vat for a Nissan 370Z V3.

Maybe DT are buying from Germany and any warranty issues would be an issue as we have to register the dampers parts numbers for any warranty claim and the dampers will need shipping back to Germany via DT not via the UK importers.

Thanks

Edited by Mark@Abbey m/s

I cant see how DT are doing this price , KW haven't changed there UK price since the beginning of the rear (they have held a low price as well)

Cost for Kit from KW is £1338-00 +vat for a Nissan 370Z V3.

Maybe DT are buying from Germany and any warranty issues would be an issue as we have to register the dampers parts numbers for any warranty claim and the dampers will need shipping back to Germany via DT not via the UK importers.

Thanks

The chap at Demon Tweeks said he was able to negotiate with KW to absorb some of the cost to support them. Thanks for flagging the warranty as a potential issue, but I was assured (without me enquiring) that they would look after me if I had any problems and he even offered to throw in next day delivery included in the price. :)

Just waiting for another potential supplier to quote and then its go-time depending on what price he comes back with!

I can hear my bumper scraping already! :scare:

Bodyboarder (Josh if I recall?!) I didn't get an email from Craig so forgot to email him about prices for a 350Z. He probably mispelt my surname when he typed my email address as often happens. I'll pick this up with him tomorrow by phone and see what price he can do for you.

• Like 1

I went for the ohlins in the end :)

A very attractive price for ( hopefully) a great bit of kit . They were not loads more than than the kw's as for the 50 the kw's are a bit more than the 70 ones .

Anyway looking forward to getting my utterly brilliant bilstein/tein combo off ( not really sure why I'm changing to be honest ! ) and getting the ohlins on !

I went for the ohlins in the end :)

A very attractive price for ( hopefully) a great bit of kit . They were not loads more than than the kw's as for the 50 the kw's are a bit more than the 70 ones .

Anyway looking forward to getting my utterly brilliant bilstein/tein combo off ( not really sure why I'm changing to be honest ! ) and getting the ohlins on !

Because your a zadict

So let's start a book on who buys a diff first me or josh lol

• 2 weeks later...

Right then, a set of KW V3s have been ordered today from Demon Tweeks - they stuck to their deal at £1,230 inc VAT. (Or thereabouts, I forget the exact pennies and pounds)

If anyone else is interested ask to speak to Craig and mention this thread and I'm sure he will accommodate you. For now anyway, not sure how long they'll be able to get pricing support from KW for as it's a result of the euro/ sterling exchange rate at present...

I've actually opted to have mine fitted by Demon Tweeks too, as they're nearby in Wrexham and I'm told they have fitted and set up numerous sets before. They quoted a really good price for fitting and geo too.

I'll be sure to report back once their fitted and let you all know how it goes.