350z & 370z Goodridge Braided Brake Lines & Clutch Line

Easty

Ok guys there a few more lines left at £76 delivered all you have to do is follow the link and put the code 350z in

When there gone there gone.....

Right I have managed to sort a deal out for you on 10 kits, your guys need to follow the below links for the 350Z or 370Z kits and choose which colour hose they would like when they come to pay they need to use the below coupon code, this will also mean that you do not have to organize any monies yourself.

This will give them a discount of 33.33% off retail and FOC carriage.

I have set this code to a maximum of 10 orders and only 1 order per customer, this code will only work on these two kits.

Please see link to the 370Z and 350Z with Brembo, the Coupon is : 350z

http://www.goodridge.co.uk/zinc-plated-brake-hose-kit-for-nissan-350z-uk-brembo-2003-2006&search=snn0910

http://www.goodridge.co.uk/brake-hose-kit-for-Nissan-370Z&search=snn092

This should hopefully take care of everything for you and your guys

All ordered. This came up at the perfect time. Decided to buy some in the morning, logged on to the forum, did a quick search, found this thread, put my name down, received a PM, ordered them and am now waiting for them to turn up.

Can't ask for better.

Big thanks to Easty. Cheers mate!

Ordered mine today, thanks for organising this Easty, sorry about the grief it has caused but move on and enjoy the extra cash.

Now just need to explain to my wife that braided brake lines aren't a modification as I said I wasn't going to do any mods on the 370 until next year!

Ordered mine today, thanks for organising this Easty, sorry about the grief it has caused but move on and enjoy the extra cash.

Now just need to explain to my wife that braided brake lines aren't a modification as I said I wasn't going to do any mods on the 370 until next year!

Haha it's not a modification, it's a upgraded safety feature 😉 Last thing she would want is you getting hurt where these might of prevented it haha

just ordered mine, won't be fitting them till april but at that price you can't go wrong.

thanks easty.

Let us know when you sort out the 33% discount group buy on discs and pads!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lmao the funny thing is I need a new set of Discs 😂

Just can't see a discount happening again or at least not one this good lol

• 2 weeks later...

no haven't got mine either, i emailed them yesterday and this was the response

We are currently waiting for the blocks to complete this order, they are due in on the 23rd once they are booked in your kit will then be made and shipped to you

so im guessing December at least before we get them

no haven't got mine either, i emailed them yesterday and this was the response

We are currently waiting for the blocks to complete this order, they are due in on the 23rd once they are booked in your kit will then be made and shipped to you

so im guessing December at least before we get them

Thats disappointing , December wont work for me so looks like I will need to make other arrangements