Paul K build Thread - Zeditus is creeping in!!!

Paul K

• 2 weeks later...

Where did you source the mats from bud? What's the quality like? Nice and deep shag pile? 😂

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

they are roadster specific.....not deep shag pile, very close to OEM quality, short, but good quality.....the link is for red, but you can ask for a different colour

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191987461362?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

• 1 year later...

just a few additions some have been on a while, and some more recent!!

Tarmac Sportz sidesteps  and Tarmac Sportz Mines style front lip

Invidia Gemini exhaust

Bluetooth Bose mod thanks to @cs2000

DSC02435.JPG.1b97da1616d6dc624e3a7818f2451c77.JPGDSC02445.JPG.13b3150b2c4dbe3521b0b3f16ba82646.JPG

Edited by Paul K
  • Like 4

its a problem...i havent seen any i really like, other than the Blitz...i wonder if the coupe version of the RT blitz rep can be fettled to fit the roadster, as i don't fancy paying £450 for a genuine one!!

i wonder if @taras@RT-Performance

would jump in and let me know!!

Edited by Paul K

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

OK, so its been a while since i made any updates. ~(anyone who follows me on the 'gram  (@paultk1) will have seen these so apologies 

A few months ago while driving home from work, a cut log fell off a pickup, 2-3 cars ahead of me....the SUVs in front of me just cleared it with no problem.......but I only saw it as it appeared out the back of the X3 in front of me, and being a normal single carriageway, with traffic on the other side I couldn't swerve to avoid it.....so I hit it....one damaged front splitter.

1.jpg

2.jpg

So after securing a replacement from the chaps at Tarmac Sportz, this weekend was the first opportunity I've had to fit it (had a bit of an eventful year.....heart attack, then getting made redundant as well)

the side parts came away fairly easily, using some fising line to slice through the tiger seal, but the main part in the centre was well bonded on.....but a good soaking of Autosmart Tardis, softened things up significantly (this is brilliant stuff BTW) and the fishing line worked  again.

It left a bit of a mess amd had to use a scraper to remove all of the softened Tiger Seal

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by Paul K
  • Like 1