TFI Friday

Ekona

No-one watch this last night?

Few things I'd like to note:

- Chris Evans is still mentally brilliant on TV.

- U2 are a band of two halves. Well, 3/4 and 1/4: The Edge is a much better guitarist than I've given him credit for, the drummer looks bored but is ace, bassist very good, but Bono on stage is an utter cretinous bellend. Even more so than when he's whinging about Africa with his mate Bob. Is there a more punch-worthy musician alive?

- Take That looked more like a trio of Dad's singing karaoke. Give it up lads, go out gracefully.

- WTF are Slaves? Did they just let two stinking chavs up on the stage to shout a bit? Please tell me they're not 'cool'.

- Steve Coogan must have about a billion stories I'd love to listen to. He jumps to the front of my Ultimate Dinner Party List, I think.

- I love how Chris still calls Billie, Bills! :D

- Best bit might've been Chris looking at his son when he was asking the question to Bono. You could see the pride in his eyes. *sniff*

- That Saoirse woman is a little bit hot, isn't she? :wub:

But yeah, it's still ace. Shame it has to end after this run as Evans is contracted to BBC TV for TG, as I can't imagine it being any good with anyone else.

Edited by Ekona
  • Like 1

No-one watch this last night?

Few things I'd like to note:

- Chris Evans is still mentally brilliant on TV.

- U2 are a band of two halves. Well, 3/4 and 1/4: The Edge is a much better guitarist than I've given him credit for, the drummer looks bored but is ace, bassist very good, but Bono on stage is an utter cretinous bellend. Even more so than when he's whinging about Africa with his mate Bob. Is there a more punch-worthy musician alive?

- Take That looked more like a trio of Dad's singing karaoke. Give it up lads, go out gracefully.

- WTF are Slaves? Did they just let two stinking chavs up on the stage to shout a bit? Please tell me they're not 'cool'.

- Steve Coogan must have about a billion stories I'd love to listen to. He jumps to the front of my Ultimate Dinner Party List, I think.

- I love how Chris still calls Billie, Bills! :D

- Best bit might've been Chris looking at his son when he was asking the question to Bono. You could see the pride in his eyes. *sniff*

- That Saoirse woman is a little bit hot, isn't she? :wub:

But yeah, it's still ace. Shame it has to end after this run as Evans is contracted to BBC TV for TG, as I can't imagine it being any good with anyone else.

Yes, Yes - world's biggest bell end, Yes - way too old, No - although we're both too old to know what "cool" is, Yes - love Coogan, Yes and Yes - I've definately warmed to him over the years, Yes - she is very attractive, Yes - it is a shame but hopefully a new format Top Gear will ease the pain.

• Like 1

Ok so ... Haha ...

Where do I start with you Dan lol

The song hasn't grown on me but I think it will

Mark and Howard since being in a three piece have really shown off their talents as singers - on their tour they've just finished they both had lots of songs and proved everyone wrong about their talent- they are all very very good singers and Gary isn't the only talent

The dancing is so good, they're just having fun ! Mark and Howard can really dance - Gary cringes his way through and gives it a go in jest but he knows he's not the best dancer, good on him though for joining in and respect to them they've been together 25 years and they're now better than ever (in my opinion haha) also, some celebs are horrible people and don't care about fans etc, these boys do everything they can and are always polite and up for photos even when they've not slept or they're being rushed by security- genuinely nice band. They all can sing & since the Beetles they've really shown many many other boybands up, one direction I doubt will be going in another 20 years ;-)

OMG I think I might love take that haha

• Like 2