Busters replacement zed..

buster

ok so by now it will be old news but i sold the ginger ninja over a week ago.....had no intention of doing so but the chance of a new project on a clean slate was just to much to resist.(cheers keyser)

so please say hello to my next zed

IMG_0027_zpszlffdn2q.jpg

IMG_0028_zpsuyqu0dap.jpg

now it won't stay like this for long as like many here i suffer from an incurable strain of zeditis.i ve already recieved a few parcels to get the new project under way

IMG_0046_zps8pvqdetj.jpg

IMG_0051_zpsrf9urdre.jpg

in less than a day of owning the new project i had replaced the bonnet stay wire for bonnet lifters, replace the battery and brake fluid covers + surrounds for carbon items and removed the o/e radio for a double din unit complete with sat nav ,i pod,etc :lol:

shes had her first outing to the Ace Cafe meet last weekend and after driving with the o/e exhaust that too had to go...much happier now the gemini invidia is fitted :teeth:

oh and just got confirmation from DVLA that i could stick my private plate on :teeth:

received a few more items in the post this week so as and when they get fitted (sooner than later) i ll update with pics :D

Edited by buster
  • Like 12

Excellent Bob the Invidia is a nice bit of kit. Are you going for Hfc's/ decating ? This new project will keep you busy over the long winter months.

may look into decats in the future ;)

Nice I'd like to hear that compared to mine with Hfc's

ok so by now it will be old news but i sold the ginger ninja over a week ago.....had no intention of doing so but the chance of a new project, in the fastest colour, on a clean slate was just to much to resist.(cheers keyser)

Fixed that for you Bob :thumbs::teeth:

Bugger. Just realised that if anything tasty pops up in the classifieds already painted in WV2 Gunmetal, I'm gonna stand no chance of spotting it first now! :lol:

But k owing how often Bob changes his mind, patience may be my virtue.

:welcome: to the grey club Buster. :thumbs:

Although why do I feel this Z won't stay grey.....

Nice one Bob!

We need to get together and save on postage! lol

Hey Andy, might be you can swap a couple of wings over if Bob is getting the angle grinder out and then he can just do away with the bent bits on his......

• Like 2