Keplar discovery

Flex

I am so interested in all of this, is there a new announcement coming soon that I have missed? So far Keplar is doing more than anything before to find new planets like ours and succeeding!

The problem is that until we can travel at 1000 times the speed of light, we will never get there!

I am so interested in all of this, is there a new announcement coming soon that I have missed? So far Keplar is doing more than anything before to find new planets like ours and succeeding!

The problem is that until we can travel at 1000 times the speed of light, we will never get there!

Yes but the 'greys' who have no need for clothes or have any level of physical strength who look exactly like people just with bigger heads will have built a circular shaped space ship that can!

For those wondering what this thread is about Something strange is going on with a distant star....

http://www.dailygalaxy.com/my_weblog/2015/10/nasas-kepler-mission-data-yields-a-bizarre-star-is-it-orbited-by-a-swarm-of-orbiting-et-megastructur.html

Will be interesting what further analysis brings, especially when they get around to using the VLA

• Like 1

Yes but the 'greys' who have no need for clothes or have any level of physical strength who look exactly like people just with bigger heads will have built a circular shaped space ship that can!

To be honest I would just be so happy that in our lifetime we've found another race.

I dont feel the need to meet them, just communicate via sms or something.

If they've figured everything out then I'd like some answers!

• Like 1

As a race, we can't even handle a few people arguing over who's got the best pretend friend, so there's no way in hell we're ready for extraterrestrial life.

If it ever was/has been found, the governments will make sure we never know. I'm the least tinfoil hat wearing person you'll meet, but the discovery of aliens would cause wars far beyond what the planet is already hosting.

• Like 1

Nah, he's full of wind, if he was serious he'd have done something by now. I think it would screw with a lot of religions :) Although would be funny if they came down and said, yeah we're your gods, we started it all x billion years ago.

But in fairness if they did they would probably look at us and think, actually we're not taking responsibility for that and float on by!!

Anyhoot if I wonder if they'll like Zeds? Perhaps we should send them a forum invite?

There are already millions of people armed to the teeth who think that the world is only 6000 years old, who don't much like other humans who happen to have different colour skin... Can you imagine how these people would react to an Alien race. 90% of the planet are simply not open minded enough to deal with something like this, hence why it would never be announced, unless you got Independence Day style ships hovering overhead! :)

Edited by Paddy78

There are already millions of people armed to the teeth who think that the world is only 6000 years old, who don't much like other humans who happen to have different colour skin... Can you imagine how these people would react to an Alien race. 90% of the planet are simply not open minded enough to deal with something like this, hence why it would never be announced, unless you got Independence Day style ships hovering overhead! :)

A good probing would sort them all out!!

I love this stuff, Star Trek invented the communicator and that's what our smart phones are today, anything is possible.

But I do agree that the human race has never been able to get along, so finding another inhabited planet is not necessarily going to be a good thing.

Is there life out there? I'd say yes, there's no way we are the only ones.

I love this stuff, Star Trek invented the communicator and that's what our smart phones are today, anything is possible.

But I do agree that the human race has never been able to get along, so finding another inhabited planet is not necessarily going to be a good thing.

Is there life out there? I'd say yes, there's no way we are the only ones.

Just a matter of statistics isn't it. I agree.