Black 2005 (55) UK 3 owners full service history except 2013

BeefyZ

I am very disappointed in saying that I am thinking of selling this car, it is a gorgeous motor but with having a child on the way I need to be looking at a four seater like a Skyline ðŸ˜. I will only sell it for the right price as Im not in any rush to sell it. I am looking for £7,800 or Nearest Offer.

I have discussed with a few people and they think it's definitely worth that even if it has got a few cosmetic problems.

About the car...it's only ever had 3 owners I'm the third of course, low mileage at 52-53k it's been serviced every year except 2013 which is obviously when the last owner decided he weren't keeping it so no point.

I have changed rear tyres last year front tyres this year and placed a new battery. I have also replaced spark plugs. The time I have had the car since February 2014 it's been spoilt and the additions made makes it a stunner. It has never failed me only on the old battery. I have had all the MoT and Services through Nissan. It's been excellent.

The down side it does need new brake pads soon 20-30% on them. It will also need Air con and alternator belt replaced I have them which will come with the car. Last thing is MoT runs out soon. I can come to an agreement that if the MoT fails I don't mind putting either money towards it or what I will personally agree that with you. I am confident the MoT will be a pass! ðŸ‘😊

I will name the bad points first because it's only a short list:-

This may sound silly but I went down the country lanes as we got lost on a road trip and the road was too narrow for my car and one side of the car fell off. This luckily didn't cause too much damage except for the front under side of the bumper. This is not a clear scratch/scuff until you bend right over and see it. Although even if this didn't happen Id say the front bumper (Lower half of front bumper) has got quite a bit of stone chips and markings probably due to its age to be honest, so the mark I caused hasn't really caused an issue.

Also still speaking about the front bumper there is a scratch mark on the splitter part which was present when I bought the car however they did not tell me and I did not see it until a few weeks later. Again in my opinion a front bumper respray.

It has two deep scratches I believe and that's on the side of the car when I bought it, it was present and another on the bonnet. It has a few scratches but again it's a 10year old car but nothing what can't be waxed out, bearing in mind the two what I am on about can't be.

It has also got slightly worn leather on the drivers side which usually tends to be on these cars 😠with that a worn OEM gear stick but I have a nice aftermarket hear knob which will come with the car.

It also has scuffs on the Z strut bar in the boot which was present when I bought the car. Also scuffs on the drivers side indoor handle few marks on that nothing what can't be put right. Again I would have had all the interior plastics re-painted in shiny gloss black but haven't got round to it 😓

Back on the exterior again previous owner guessing the clumsy women who was the first owner didn't care about the car and 45k was peanuts to her but she must have worn heals and scuffed the door sill/top of the side skirt.

Last of all wear and tear on the alloys now the front have a couple of scuff marks which isn't caused by me. I don't know how/why someone would do that it's mental. I never got round to refurbishing them because I was going to buy Rota's.

Oh last last thing the rear water pump is knackered and Nissan want 150quid just for the pump not the labour just for a squirt of water on the rear window...as you can guess I told them to get f***ed 😂 I have lived without a rear washer and it hasn't been a single problem ðŸ‘😊.

I will post all pictures of Bad points but also post good points 😊

The good points are that I have had DRL's to the car which make it look modern and really does suit the car! Another problem I missed out is one of these DRL's gathers condensation now wether that was my electricians I used because I didn't buy there DRL's I don't know but it gather condensation on the inside. Still works perfectly fine but the plastic isn't crystal clear 😖

I have had my dials and near enough all electrical switches sent all the way to Texas America to have my LEDs changed and the actual gauge face customised. This is a crucial bit of show off equipment because the RPM dial changes colour wherever you set your Rev limiter. Now I know people have had there dials changed but I honestly do not know another person on this forum who has got this. Yes that's right 1-0 up on all those standard looking Zed's.

I have placed Eyelids on the car to give it that meaner look now I had these fitted by Nissan and tbh they didn't do the best job however I'm not a picky person. They fit well just not perfect In some people's eyes.

I had the windows tinted when I got the car. 40% driver and passenger side. All the other windows is 20% which is a nice look to be honest! 😊

I have had two exhaust systems fitted the first one because I didn't want one too loud and then I got depressed when people told me this is what it should have sounded like when it come out of the factory. I know it's a compliment but that's no good. So I went back to the same place and it's not too loud when you like loud music of course but you do get a drone if your in 6th gear going down the motorway at 55-60mph.

Another point scoring against other cars Mopedmark on this forum listened to my car when I met him and he is a regional event organiser on here and been to many meets and he said and I quote "this is the best sounding 350z I have heard, it's so nice"

That really made me smile because it's like hell yeah so another point.

I have also had an Engine bay dress up and the car looks the bomb. I have taken people to proms in the car over this summer and I can be very truthful with this because I didn't think I'd get that much people get interest but my god when I showed up. I got a fair few people but when I opened that bonnet up people was saying to me can I take a photo and I said yeah sure thing. It's incredible again an amazing feeling. Another point as to why you should have this car ðŸ‘😊 I will say because I let the kids Rev the car, my apologises to Mark on this one as again Mopedmark on this forum did the engine bay for me bubbled up the engine cover ðŸ˜ðŸ˜– nothing what will cost much to get repainted by Mark just get in touch with him.

I also got an induction kit put on and a 350z engraved engine bar courtesy of Mark again.

I have also replaced Rear license plates bulb with white LED which is again a nice modern touch. I have also replaced rear tail lights and they were from Australia and they are in a shape of a Z's real smart and as my friend told me makes the car stand out a lot more.

I have done little mods such as Z badges and wheel spacers 😊

Cost of Mods

DRL's - 60

Dials - 780

Stainless steel Exhaust system 1 - 400

Stainless steel Exhaust system 2 (current) - 320

Chrome Z badges - 20

Window tints - 120

Tailights - 320

Engine bay dress up - will disclose on the day if need be. As it was personal with Mark (great guy by the way)

Induction kit - 50

Wheel spacers 120

Eyelids - 80

I have all the standard Taillights with bulbs, standard badges to go with the car aswell as the New Air con and Alternator belt.

I paid 9000k last year in February and the milage stood at 39,500 odd. So I think the amount I have already lost without the Mods and with the Mods I think £7,800 Or there about is the right price for the car.

Please drop me a private message on here if you are interested or want any information on the vehicle.

Thanks for reading

BeefyZ

Now Photos 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by BeefyZ

HHHhhhhmmm, seems a bit high. I paid £9k for mine back in 2010 with nearly 70k miles on it. I never had any problems with it just did servicing and replaced consumables, plugs, pads, tyres, wipers, aux. belts. Bodywork was good having had the front bumper resprayed and dents in the doors pulled. Eventually had to accept a low trade-in price for it of £5k with 97k miles on it when the market for Zeds was depressed in 2013. Then, similar cars were fetching £6-7k.

GLWS though. Maybe the market is right for you.

I don't want to **** on anyone's chips, but having just bought a zed (again) I can confirm you are asking dealer money (where you'd expect all the issues you've honestly raised addressed). Also, think your photo upload has failed mate.

GLWS - if you aren't in a hurry you might get stronger interest in the Spring and prices may peak a bit.

Will get round to taking more of the outside of the car with the bad points I have mentioned so you grasp what I am on about ðŸ‘😊

These are the photos I have gathered up over the period of time I have had the car! So will be posting more pictures soon! Can never have too many pictures ðŸ‘😊

Great looking Zed BeefyZ. B)

If someones willing to pay what you're asking and you're happy with that price too then it's all good imo.

If I was you though (although it is a shame) I'd strip some of the parts off your Zed and sell those individually ~ this will help in two ways;

Firstly making your Zed slightly less modded & giving it more of a standard/unmolested look will help make it more appealing (imo) to more people. Secondly you can sell those parts on here for free or failing that eBay or similar thus giving you a cash boost on top of whatever you actually sell the car for.

Somethings however like the dials should obviously just be left as is but you could easily remove for example the "350Z" polished/chromed brace made by Mark and sell that to get extra cash.

Although it looks great it adds no real value to the average car buyers idea of what the car is worth.

If you've still the standard parts for the car like the air box etc then it's not to hard to swap them around & go back to standard. ;) Just some food for thought & GLWTS. :thumbs:

• Like 4

Cheers GM ðŸ‘😊 all advice is appreciated ive discussed a lower price with someone today and they like the mods just a little out of budget but ive talked to them today if they can get the extra couple of hundred quid the car is there but if someone would like the standard look then yeah I will take all the mods off the car. These being tail lights and the bar you suggested oh and also the induction kit! That's if someone wants the standard look but all standard items will come with the car if I get the price I have asked for including standard tail lights in which they can sell if they do not want ðŸ‘

Ive also included in the sale as its close to MoT time that if the car fails Im willing to fork out for any expenditure but I am confident that the car will pass but if not i will stick to my word! Trusting the person not to take advantage of that if they know their local garage in order for me to replace something what doesn't need replacing! So I am putting a lot of faith into them... I'm a nice guy and even though I haven't met you guys I believe your all nice guys and very helpful with my car along the way 😊 I will be still on this forum when I shift it because like to see what you lads get up to 😊

• Like 3

Yeah let me elaborate I went down a narrow road near Newquay on the way to Southampton only to find out it was a dead end! However when I had to reverse back up hill on this narrow road I didn't realise the road had a slight corner to it so me thinking im going straight back up I didn't so the drivers side part of the car dropped into the ditch and the other half stayed on the road! It was more or less driving through farmers fields God knows where we were but yeah that's what happened 😂 sounds silly I know but if I could take you all down there you'd see how narrow this Tarmac road was and the large ditch by the side of it 🙈

So what bit fell off exactly?

Nothing, the car slipped off the tarmac into a small ditch, probably causing some floor damage and maybe a few scratches.

Good on u for being so honest but I think ur asking well over the odds for it. You just admitted there is floor damage so that's not gonna invite people in to buy it when they can buy a mint unmodded for the same price. Also mods don't really add value to a car I don't feel unless something like a supercharger is installed buddy.

GLWTS but you might need to knock that price down slightly.

Edited by ZeppoJeff

No there's no floor damage no damage under neath the car at all! Me and my pal had a look! 👠just a slight scuff on the front bumper which you can't see until you bend over and look under 😂

It's not a biggy and in my opinion with the stone chips if I kept the car I would have resprayed it anyway. My friend said the stone chips aren't that bad anyway it's not obvious ðŸ‘

Plus I delayed the respray on front bumper because I was going to change it anyway for a GTR look a like front bumper 😊

Cheers for the info guys and I am lowering down to 7,800 I will take that but I can't go lower otherwise I won't be able to get the car I want next 😂

The car is mechanically fine even though it fell off the Tarmac ðŸ‘😊 it's just the front plastic bumper which again isn't major. If you zoom in on the images can you see any damage on the front?

I will see if I can take a picture of the damage and another picture of the front of the car. The damage can easily be hidden by fitting a splitter to the bumper aswell 👠that's another option you can do.

Edited by BeefyZ

Cheers guys and hopefully it will go to a nice owner as I have looked after it through and through. Just a shame it ain't got 4 seats otherwise there's no way I'd be selling it 😠however a Skyline will complete my life as that is a childhood dream car ðŸ‘

Tbf I have found a skyline so I need to try and shift this quite quickly 😂

I think 7,800 OVNO is not a bad price taking into account the slight damage to the plastic and still haven't got any pics will post them up when I get a chance working continental shifts and nagging my mortgage advisor and solicitors is taking up all my days 😓

Yeah it sounded like a nice car tbf! And yes very under priced! Again some might say the price was correct for the bad points it has. Every car has its problems the main thing to me is the maintenance on a vehicle and it isn't that horrendously battered and clattered because cosmetics can be repaired or replaced ðŸ‘😊 but that's just me people are different ðŸ˜

Yeah buddy if you needed the cash understandable! Always good to have a well maintained car 😊👌

I'm looking at Skyline so still going for the unpractical car but everyone deserves a fast car and A skyline will annihilate most average cars on the road even my beloved 350z. The down side is im not a hectic speed freak I just like to have the power there as of when I need it and more power than the 350z will definitely put a smile on my face however the 350z looks beautiful! 😊

• Like 1

Car will come with a years MoT now with no extra cost if thats more appealing to people ðŸ‘😊

Also willing to go down to £7,700 😊 if you only have £7,300 or £7,000 just come and take a look at the motor and when you see it you'll love it like I did 😊 then you'll be willing to save the extra cash 👠will try with the damage photos tomorrow as been working everyday and still working tomorrow but on nights ðŸ˜

Edited by BeefyZ