Need some new 19's

M13KYF

I have just spent half of today searching for tyres, Black Circles, Camskill, MyTyres, ETS, AA, ASDA, the list goes on

Not one of them could quote for a full set for the 370, some had fronts and some rears and prices varied wildly

In the end i have ordered Vredstein Vortis from Openeo for £568.00 for the set as they too were unable to quote a full set of MPSS

Hoping these are as good as reports and reviews say - i will have to wait until next week to find out :)

Looks like i will be driving down to Ace Cafe with mixed fronts ( one barely legal ) and ditch finders on the rear :scare: :scare: :scare:

I hope it doesn't rain too much or i risk being overtaken by everything else on the road :scare:

Edited by davedutch

Zeppo,

A bit late now but i just checked them and MPSS are £644.76 for the 19's so i will just have to console myself with an £80 saving and wait until next year

Could be a good call for the op though!

Edited by davedutch

I have just spent half of today searching for tyres, Black Circles, Camskill, MyTyres, ETS, AA, ASDA, the list goes on

Not one of them could quote for a full set for the 370, some had fronts and some rears and prices varied wildly

In the end i have ordered Vredstein Vortis from Openeo for £568.00 for the set as they too were unable to quote a full set of MPSS

Hoping these are as good as reports and reviews say - i will have to wait until next week to find out :)

Looks like i will be driving down to Ace Cafe with mixed fronts ( one barely legal ) and ditch finders on the rear :scare: :scare: :scare:

I hope it doesn't rain too much or i risk being overtaken by everything else on the road :scare:

Providing you got the Vorti R XL then all will be good.

I run these on the R35: 285 front and 305 rear. :#1:

Cost £648.00 for the 4 delivered, certainly beats North of 2K for the Dunlop run flats. :thumbdown:

Alex. :)

Items ordered:

Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 245/40 R19 98 Y XL

Price per pc. incl.VAT: 127 £ Quantity: 2 Total price (with VAT): 254 £

Vredestein Ultrac Vorti 275/35 R19 100 Y XL

Price per pc. incl.VAT: 157 £ Quantity: 2 Total price (with VAT): 314 £

Alex ^^ is what i have ordered.

Seem good prices, just got to wait for delivery then get them fitted and a full Geo.

Mike,

do some searching but tyreleader seems to be cheapest at the moment for MPSS

• 3 weeks later...

Just done nearly 300 miles on mine for a half term trip to cornwall, confident even in the wet and great on some of the local roads down here but a little twitchy over the white paint in the wet. Heading back up this pm and it looks like rain again!

I have MPSS on the Zed now, but previously couldn't fault Eagle F1 AS2's on my old Celica.

I got MPSS due to the Wedssports being 19" (couldn't get F1's in the right size) over the standard 18's it came with (with horrific tyres)

What a difference decent rubber makes.

On a related note, anyone ever run Potenza RE01's before? What are they like?

Edited by -G-