350Z UpRev in Essex...

djrm

Hi guys

Bought an imported 52 plate Nismo Z a couple of weeks ago and I want to get a bit more out of it. Is there anywhere in Essex that I can get it mapped that other forum members have used?

What sort of cost am I looking at?

Thanks! Ryan.

Hello Ryan, does your Zed have any mods done to it? ...or are you planning anything?

The reason I ask as it's really best to get any mods you're planning on doing done before you get an UpRev as otherwise you're just wasting money because any mods done after the UpRev won't have the intended increase in performance/Bhp/torque.

Also if you get a few mods done first you will see a better improvement over stock. Eg: Mods like exhaust system/backbox, plenum spacer, performance panel air filter etc.

You can of course get an UpRev done without any mods done to the car at all, ...in your case with it being an import then you can get the 112mph top end limiter removed and you still should see an improvement in performance/Bhp/torque. ;)