Andyjames Supercharged Silver Pheonix Rebuild

andy james

She is home!!

Started refitting the interior trim this afternoon.

Will post some photos tomorrow night after I've bolted everything together and given her a detail.

I must admit I felt really nervous driving the Z again.

Looks bloody amazing!

• Like 7

Looking forward to seeing the results next weekend,

You must be so looking forward to a decent run out, bet it will feel strange at first.

I hope you manage to get a few events in this year, even if just in prep for next season.

Credit to you for all the work and not least the expense to get the car back to where it was and with some tasteful updates - bet you must be itching ( and no doubt a little apprehensive) to get back on the tracks/hills.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Credit to you for all the work and not least the expense to get the car back to where it was and with some tasteful updates - bet you must be itching ( and no doubt a little apprehensive) to get back on the tracks/hills.

Enjoy!

Thanks Colin.

Yes a few trackdays over the next couple of months to test the car on the limit is the next step.

Congratulations Andy the car looks splendid.

I know how tough that first competitive run is after a significant "off" when it is your road going pride and joy!

David

Edited by Tinyflier

Congratulations Andy the car looks splendid.

I know how tough that first competitive run is after a significant "off" when it is your road going pride and joy!

David

Thanks David.

It was a very expensive day out last September but after all the expense and heartache I'm still desperate to get back out on the Tarmac to compete.

Going to ease myself in gently this coming season! Lol