Andyjames Supercharged Silver Pheonix Rebuild

andy james

Any idea of a track debut?!

Not sure yet mate.

Hope to be on the road after the Bank holiday and then I need some shake down time/mileage.

Will probably do a couple of trackdays in June to set the new suspension up and then try and enter a few events later this summer.

• Like 2

Peak District should be a good warm up mate :thumbs:

Fingers crossed Steve.

Can't keep bailing out of meets as you guys are going to think I'm Howard Hughes reincarnated! Lol.

Fingers crossed here too. Looking forward to catching up with both of you. Shame you couldn't make japfest andy and I missed you at japfest Steve, though it was a big event. Doubt I'll miss you in the peaks.

Edited by SHEZZA

Will probably do a couple of trackdays in June to set the new suspension up and then try and enter a few events later this summer.

If yours and mine are finished at the same time (i.e: 2020 in my case) I'd love to join you on track somewhere! Just don't crash in to me. :stir:

If yours and mine are finished at the same time (i.e: 2020 in my case) I'd love to join you on track somewhere! Just don't crash in to me. :stir:

That would be great mate!

you getting boosted soon?

The Silver Pheonix is nearly finished.

Painted,rebuilt,dusty as hell and passed the Mot test at 1 pm today.

Buster /Aka undercover agent got sight of her today on his travels and was mighty impressed.

All being well I will get her home tomorrow eve and over the weekend re fit all the interior trim, under engine plastics and of course the obligatory stubby antenna!

• Like 6

Fantastic news mate and a nice run in the Peak District the following weekend! Bet you can't wait mate :thumbs:

Thanks Steve.

So looking forward to driving and catching up with my mates.

I will have a drink or 10 to that Andy ;)