New Clutch/flywheel wanted / need 4 options

shueb.c

Hey All

I'm looking to install a new clutch and flywheel.

I can't seem to find a definitive list of options available to me on the forum, (if there is please point me towards it)

My Z is standard VQ35DE, but am planning on various upgrades over time (I'm not planning on anything major - just upgrading the elements as they need replacing)

It's my daily driver - so do not want anything too further down the track route. I like the idea of lightweight flywheel/single mass.

Would just like 3-5 options going from OEM, to something that can handle a significant increase in torque in the future (say if I did the usual upgrades)

Thanks in advance for recommendations.

If sticking with an OEM setup we supply the LUK Dual mass flywheel with OEM Exedy clutch kit for £550

For an upgrade the Xtreme Clutch kit with single mass flywheel we sell is very popular and will support future mods while still being usable every day. We have supplied this kit to people running standard cars to guys running super chargers.

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/95545-new-xtreme-clutch-organic-inc-smf-350z-de/

There are other options we can supply like the 200mm twin plate but from what you have said that would be overkill.

Let me know if you need any further advise :)