Dual Mass Flywheel and clutch rec's

JZA70

Flywheel getting to point I need to replace it. Any advise here on which would be best to buy. Just general day to day driving. No track racing intended. Seen plenty of LuK ones with LuK clutch £350 ish or others clutch £550 ish. Don't won't to buy any crap...Not sure about SMF and noise at idle. read about the Etream kit...but not sure. Any other options...

Edited by JZA70

We can supply the genuine LUK flywheel and Exedy clutch kit. If you are unsure of the SMF noise and only use the car for general road use then the DMF is possibly the better option for you.

The LUK clutch and flywheel listed on eBay at £350 is best avoided, https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=techniclutch&oq=techniclutch+&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4488j0j7&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=0&ie=UTF-8

I can supply a genuine LUK flywheel along wit ha genuine Exedy clutch with the correct Koyo bearing (not all kits include this some have a Chinese bearing) for £550.

In stock for next day delivery.

BARGAIN, :#1: rip that man's arm off.

As has been said avoid on line companies like NCD and Techniclutch as all they bring to the table is PAIN.

Although its not fitted yet, I ordered my LUK clutch on Tuesday afternoon from Techniclutch, very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

This morning at ten thirty a van turned up with my clutch!

I live in Germany so did not expect a day and and a half turn around expecially as delivery was included in the £309 price!!!

New clutch goes in tomorrow unless I get called to give more Instruction that is.

Although its not fitted yet, I ordered my LUK clutch on Tuesday afternoon from Techniclutch, very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

This morning at ten thirty a van turned up with my clutch!

I live in Germany so did not expect a day and and a half turn around expecially as delivery was included in the £309 price!!!

New clutch goes in tomorrow unless I get called to give more Instruction that is.

Carefully check all the part numbers that are stamped on all components and compare with LUK data base, and also ignore the part numbers on the boxes.

This is how they make there money. ;)

I really thought that peeps would have learnt there lesson by now.

Did you not do your research on Techniclutch ???

Buy cheap, pay twice comes to mind.

• Like 2

Fair comments re National Clutch.BUT, unless you already know these things.Alex was right, although pressure and cetre plate part numbers matched they are certainly not LUK part numbers.

Not as shown on ebay so whole kit is now on its way back to supplier and ebay made aware of the situation.

Meanwhile a complete kit is on its way to my German race mechanic friend, apparently its an upgraded kit from a well known manufacturer here in Germany-not LUK.Comes out at just over €100 cheaper as well.Im told I will still be happy with it this time next year regardless of how many laps I throw at it.We shall see.