Now Zedless

The Seasider

After almost five years of delightful Zed motoring - including 12 months with both a coupe and a roadster - I am now Zedless.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my ownership experience both directly by replying to my posts and indirectly by providing the resources via your input to make ownership remarkably trouble free.

I'm sure another one may appear at some point :-)

Keep up the good work and play nicely whilst I'm away.

PS : I daren't tell you what I've replaced it with....

2016 model, only arrived tonight so no pics yet but I'll be sure to post one or two when I have some.

It's fair to say it's a bit brutal and I've only got it on the girl's settings - it's got 'girls' 'boys' and 'Rob Roy' settings, so I'm looking forward to exploring those, I'd had a long day when I picked it up so wasn't feeling very adventurous...but then there's always tomorrow.

I had a lovely blob eye WRX for a while until last year - which was superb to drive but very basic, this cars got an amazing spec including the most amazingly complex range of options for the lcd displays - found the boost gauge alright!

• Like 2

I sold my first 350Z for a 2006 Impreza STi back in 2006. I did some basic modifications and got it remapped to run 360bhp/390lb/ft. It was brutal when accelerating but felt like it was going to shake itself apart at high speeds. Much quicker than a Zed but, in my opinion, not half as involving as a drive.

Still, somebody got a lovely zed from you and I do hope you enjoy the Impreza.

Edited by mdunbar

I sold my first 350Z for a 2006 Impreza STi back in 2006. I did some basic modifications and got it remapped to run 360bhp/390lb/ft. It was brutal when accelerating but felt like it was going to shake itself apart at high speeds. Much quicker than a Zed but, in my opinion, not half as involving as a drive.

Still, somebody got a lovely zed from you and I do hope you enjoy the Impreza.

Completely agree :) I quite often loose the sunglasses off my head in the Scooby but the zed always feels like a proper car, especially when you get it set up perfectly for a sharp bend. More smiles per miles in the zed as they say :)

• Like 1