*** TORQEN *** 370z Stillen Front bumper + 3piece mesh - STOCK ON THE WAY

Adrian@TORQEN

The STILLEN 370Z Front bumper offers a clean yet aggressive styling while utilizing factory mounting points so it fits and flows with the cars original lines. Besides looking good the Stillen Front bumper is fully functional with large open areas for Intercooler, oil and transmission coolers. Also an air diversion path was built into the buper to provide fresh air for the STILLEN Gen 3 Intakes or Stillen Supercharger. These are made from urethane, molded in Stillen's state of the art facilities in Costa Mesa, California. The result is excellent fitment and durability every time.

To the best of our knowledge, there is only one other Stillen Front bumper in UK, also imported by TORQEN and fitted by RT Performance. The result is outstanding! Undoubtly one of the nicest, if not THE nicest 370z in UK.

No need to wait weeks or months for your bumper, we have it here in UK, ready to be fitted any time! :) Comes with all fittings required, the grill mesh which is extra from Stillen and already stored at RT Performance in Wembley who have the experience to prepare, spray and fit it.

£1095  £799

These are real photos from Jonnymonno / John's car. Notice it's been done by RT Performance all in 1 piece, rather than 3 pieces as it comes from Stillen, like in the last photo, which I think it looks much better.

2015-09-27_12-23-47.jpeg

2015-09-27_12-24-59.jpeg

2015-09-27_12-40-06.jpeg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In stock, no waiting times, many of you seen it in flesh at ACE Cafe meeting on John's car, the winner of the best 370z category!

Worth every penny and a definite if going FI as the extra cooling ducts work really well

Looks awesome too

Be the second to have one of these in the UK

Thank you to everyone who voted for my car at the Ace Cafe day :)

• Like 1

I don't like the 350z one, but won't be cost effective to create a mould for the 350z from the 370z version :)

2015-10-16_22-12-07.jpeg

Looks like a mustang

Nah, it's far worse. That thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

• Like 1

I don't like the 350z one, but won't be cost effective to create a mould for the 350z from the 370z version :)

2015-10-16_22-12-07.jpeg

Looks like a mustang

Nah, it's far worse. That thing fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

As the yanks say hey ricer

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Anyone know where i can get hold of this stillen front bumper at this or similar price? Really need this in my life!

The STILLEN 370Z Front bumper offers a clean yet aggressive styling while utilizing factory mounting points so it fits and flows with the cars original lines. Besides looking good the Stillen Front bumper is fully functional with large open areas for Intercooler, oil and transmission coolers. Also an air diversion path was built into the buper to provide fresh air for the STILLEN Gen 3 Intakes or Stillen Supercharger. These are made from urethane, molded in Stillen's state of the art facilities in Costa Mesa, California. The result is excellent fitment and durability every time.

To the best of our knowledge, there is only one other Stillen Front bumper in UK, also imported by TORQEN and fitted by RT Performance. The result is outstanding! Undoubtly one of the nicest, if not THE nicest 370z in UK.

No need to wait weeks or months for your bumper, we have it here in UK, ready to be fitted any time! :) Comes with all fittings required, the grill mesh which is extra from Stillen and already stored at RT Performance in Wembley who have the experience to prepare, spray and fit it.

£1095 £799

These are real photos from Jonnymonno / John's car. Notice it's been done by RT Performance all in 1 piece, rather than 3 pieces as it comes from Stillen, like in the last photo, which I think it looks much better.

2015-09-27_12-24-59.jpeg

Edited by Darkouk

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...