Zeds gone! Replacement clio Rs 200 full fat

Jdm owner

Good luck with the Clio. As you can see from my name on here, I own a Clio Rs200 as well as my 350Z. Have had a major problem with the Clio, bought it new in 2010 but have to say it runs rings round the Z. Make sure you do some track days and you will be amazed. Mine is the FF with Cup chassis. If I had to keep just one car out of the two it would be the Z. Clio is a fantastic but flawed car.

• Like 1

Funny, i went the other way, gone from a clio 197 to the 350z, amazing cars and stick to corners like crazy, ENJOY!

I bought it for the missis originally however she didn't like the seats 😱 so I ended up buying a astra sri turbo in white to keep her sweet.

And after the zed went I ended up with the Rs was a shock as was planning on jap again Evo style.

• 2 weeks later...

Funny, i went the other way, gone from a clio 197 to the 350z, amazing cars and stick to corners like crazy, ENJOY!

I recently sold my 2009 350Z, not enough miles each year and could not put the dog in it.

Missed having something to play around in so bought a 197 last week. I had considered them for years but always put off by looks, interior etc.

Have to say though, I am very impressed by performance and handing and all the things I don't like are completely negated by the fun factor.

Never done a track day but is on my bucket list so this 197 will definitely see the track. Not a car that I look back at when I have parked it but one I do look forward to driving.