A sad day for my zed :(

Bodyboarder81

Probably not GM .......

After cheating on my zed by looking and test driving a GTR and R8 I've decided to keep her and lavish her with more treats !!

Two cars that are definitely on my wish list so can't blame you for trying either. B)

Totally different league to the Zed though but still plenty of time to up your game in the future after you've added some more miles to your lovely Zed. ;)

....... For me I just can't justify having a 40-50k car sat on my drive 90% of the time , don't get me wrong both were absolutely fantastic in very different ways ( gtr was 595bhp and was just insane ! R8 is an occasion every time I got in , looked at it ) Just a waste for me .Would rather put that money into something else . But yes who knows what the future holds !!

Edited by Bodyboarder81

....... For me I just can't justify having a 40-50k car sat on my drive 90% of the time , don't get me wrong both were absolutely fantastic in very different ways ( gtr was 595bhp and was just insane ! R8 is an occasion every time I got in , looked at it ) Just a waste for me .Would rather put that money into something else . But yes who knows what the future holds !!

Exactly.

Never thought I'd be without my s/c Zed this year but neither did I think I'd have the house I wanted with my Mrs, so swings & roundabouts as they say. :D

• Like 2

My 2008 350z hr turned 10'000 miles at the weekend. Now into 5 digits !!!!

Wow that is low !!

ive had it a year now and it had done 8'400 miles .. i havent used it much as im in my van most days

Snap ..... And when it rains I steel my wife's car !!

Ha ha. I can totally understand that

Exactly.

Never thought I'd be without my s/c Zed this year but neither did I think I'd have the house I wanted with my Mrs, so swings & roundabouts as they say. :D

Yes this is me gm need my next house first

Zed won't be going

But would love a gtr one day :)