New guy with a supra and a zed...kind off

Tkddave

Hey guys, thought I'd welcome myself haha. I'm Dave from bucks, I've got a 600hp supra and the mrs has a nice 350z. Always playing with her car so thought I'd join up. It's pretty well equipped, ap brakes, seibon car in bonnet, pro racer exhaust sitting in 7 series wheels in satin black :) here's the pics! Now to go snooping through the parts for sale!

9bba8c9c7fbd47d33c8aec022d6f84d4_zpsfrf0jhrs.jpg

13ed14011af08a4fbb79724152bd42ce_zpszs7bnftk.jpg

c30a965e951dc76f68b832d68994bae7_zpstpbcyq2j.jpg

3145bd9b8c185185dfe0917a5c85ea05_zpsaqzqjqc1.jpg

c4401fa424b9a3c8a9e440b0f9fb3a70_zpskiyokd8j.jpg

Thanks guys :) yeah I do love that car, really underestimated the 350z until she bought it, brilliant car and sounds epic on full chat. Tempted to buy it off her if and when she sells haha and yeah the do love the borbets. Seen a few pics of them on a zed and they suit it well

Edited by Tkddave

Thanks for the welcome guys :) seems like a good forum here! Yeah I know the other supra zed couple. Well Michael that owns the supra anyway. And yeah the tkd does intact stand for taekwondo. First person ever to guess correct haha .

Just curious is there like a membership fee like the supra club? Just wondering :)

question is, would you turn the 350z into a monster too if you got your hands on it? :)

Haha indeed I would, would love to drop a 2jz in one, I love the sound of the standard v6 and it does pull well, but I know the 2jz a lot better and the tuning is a little less restricted that vq35. Saw one in banzai...or japenese performnace the other day with 1000bhp 2jz with a widebody kit and it was immense!

A mate just bought a gunmetal zed last night which has got me wanting my own even more haha