Le Mans 24 - Group Event 18-19th June 2016

monkeybrain1234

FINALLY got home at 1am last night, after the 7 hour delay at the Eurotunnel! :lol: Man, that wasn't fun, especially as I've come down with merguez belly yesterday...

Anyway, what a race! Safety car was out for too long at the start, but then it just got better and better. I doubt I'll ever see a win like that at LM in my lifetime ever again, and whilst it's gutting for Toyota I cheered like a crazy man when Jani went through on the pit straight :D So much great racing throughout the field, delighted for the Risi car in GTP as second is a magnificent achievement for them.

It was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Roll on next year.

• Like 1

I was on Houx with the SXOC crowd.

What a week. What a race!!

Roll on next year :D

Sunday night one of your boys tried to move the 200SX but he was either massively pi**ed or couldn't drive. About 6k revs to crawl around at 5 mph :D

• Like 1

Any tips or must do's would be very much appreciated :lol:

We have been going every year since 2005. Without fail, we go to Arnage (not the village, the track) for night-time viewing. Get there for about 10pm when its dust going into night. You get close to the cars, this close....

I can beat that....

:D

LOL, nearly exactly where we ended up this year. At one point we were wandering around the marshalls camping before we realised where we were :D

Great weekend. Camped at The Houx for the 12th year. We were with the Manbulance if anyone saw it.

Dude, you should have come and said hello - I spent some QT with the Manbulance last year but didnt get round to it this year :(