June 2016 Scotland Trip

Wendy

OK chaps, I am closing the list there.

I had been thinking about numbers and where to draw the line, not expecting so many people would actually show interest.

I am assuming 2 others are joining, 8 is plenty for this trip. I have met most people on the list too which helps, so STLZ and Toothy - have you meet anyone else on the list ? !!

I may have a passenger seat available in my car, will advise later, not sure if anyone else has.

The trip detail will not be posted on the forum, I would prefer to go off pm too and onto email, easier for longer messages and attachments etc. If those on the list so far would pm me their email addresses and contact telephone numbers please. Location would be good too.

For all others it would be great if other forum folk would meet us ad hoc en route joining us for evening/dinner meets perhaps.

LRF4N - Sounds great.

Perhaps a list of those who would like to meet up with us en route, so I can make contact later would be good.

So a list of these plus your location please.

Thanks

I will let you start LRF4N !!! :lol:

OK chaps, I am closing the list there.

I had been thinking about numbers and where to draw the line, not expecting so many people would actually show interest.

I am assuming 2 others are joining, 8 is plenty for this trip. I have met most people on the list too which helps, so STLZ and Toothy - have you meet anyone else on the list ? !!

I may have a passenger seat available in my car, will advise later, not sure if anyone else has.

The trip detail will not be posted on the forum, I would prefer to go off pm too and onto email, easier for longer messages and attachments etc. If those on the list so far would pm me their email addresses and contact telephone numbers please. Location would be good too.

For all others it would be great if other forum folk would meet us ad hoc en route joining us for evening/dinner meets perhaps.

Sensible choice, hope you have an absolute blast!

Hope you don't get called clicky :stir:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Being called 'clicky' will be the least of my problems if going by leaving you lot alone for 24 hours is anything to go by. :lol:

Besides, I have been called far worse !!!! :scare:

Note to everyone - Only the List closed, not the thread.

LRF4N - Sounds great.

Perhaps a list of those who would like to meet up with us en route, so I can make contact later would be good.

So a list of these plus your location please.

Thanks

I will let you start LRF4N !!! :lol:

Hi Wendy, maybe i should be in this list rather than the main list. And unfortunately i haven't met anyone on the list yet but hope to do so on this trip.

Thanks.

I don't think I've met anyone else Wendy. I was at Wales 2014 and met many many people there, so may have just forgotten :) I'm terrible at remembering names!

I knew you'd arranged trips before and expressed interest in a Euro trip during our meal at the Racehorse in Warwick, so was excited to see Scotland on the cards so soon after having to cancelling my trip this year.

I'll PM you later with more contact details, etc. :thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...

Scotland trip? Sounds good to me haha !

Welcome to the forums BillyB!

Unfortunately all places Wendy has allocated have been filled. We will potentially meeting up with other member en route however, so keep an eye out for any further notifications from Wendy.

Scotland trip? Sounds good to me haha !

Welcome to the forums BillyB!

Unfortunately all places Wendy has allocated have been filled. We will potentially meeting up with other member en route however, so keep an eye out for any further notifications from Wendy.

• 4 weeks later...

Would love to meet up with fellow members.

I've been asking about a West Coast meet recently and only just saw this thread (Ah'm new on here) lol.

I'm in Dumbarton (North of Glasgow on the A82)

Keep me in mind for a meet up somewhere.

Cheers.

Robert.

Hi all,

Apologies for not updating sooner.

The trip to Scotland next year is full. I will add names to the reserve list though

Regarding members in Scotland, I will contact much nearer departure so hopefully they will meet up with us en route.

Wendy

• 1 month later...

Done this route with my mate on our motorbikes a few years back and have fancied it again in the Zed. Pity the group numbers are all taken. I would be up for organising another one for the members who like me haven't been able to get their names in quick enough. Let me know who's up for it. I would only be able to do a Friday to Monday trip though due to business constraints.I'd also look to do it in May 2016. Any takers ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Once dates are definitely set Id be really interested so long as its not a clasher with LeMans.

If they have been set could we stick them in the title to make it clear?

Edited by shooze