Pastures New

MrE004

Hi all,

I've come to the decision to bring my Part Ex date forward, so I will be leaving you all sooner. As I couldn't post my ad on 'Zeds For Sale' here to try to keep my car within this forum.

I'm sure it will be for sale soon enough for 7k, maybe 7,500 with Trade Marx New Forest soon enough.

Up until the point where I was trying to sell my car, the 3 years that I've been on this forum have been great, I've met great people and have learnt so much about the car, and how a good owners club operates, that I will always take forward.

I still love the 350Z, however, I am trying to buy my first house with my wife, and when you have mortgage meetings, and learn how much your car costs you on a monthly basis, I've had to prioritise that and become a bit more of a realist as to what I should be driving.

So I thank you all, not only for how welcoming you are, but of all the information you post. Because although I don't have many posts, I read so much of the forum that I am aware of a lot of the discussions that have been taking place.

I will probably still lurk a little bit, mainly to keep up to date with the Zed Shed updates, and the other projects going on, so I wish you all the best.

MrE004

Oi - don't just lurk you are more than welcome to drop in at the new Zed Shed mk2 (if I ever get it built :wacko: ) any time especially if your good lady bakes cakes again :thumbs:

Even if we don't see you, all here at the Zed Shed wish you and Mrs E all the best for the future mate :thumbs:

Edited by Keyser