Spend £1000 for me!

S7nny

Nice set of wheels if you want asthetics, exhaust if you want audible, tyres and discs/pads if you want performance.

Perfect answer! I'll drop a picture in so you can see what I've got currently.

MPSS, quality geo, brake fluid and lines if there's enough left in the pot.

Or £1000 on trackdays.

Newbie alert!! Quality geo??

Nice set of wheels if you want asthetics, exhaust if you want audible, tyres and discs/pads if you want performance.

Probably the definitive answer right there.

What do you want out of £1000? You can't have it all for that money so whats important to you, pick from the three above and spend it :thumbs:

The big stuff's been listed, but there's other ways to spend it. You could of course take the Zed for a road trip through the alps or up around the North West of Scotland before the snow sets in :drive1

A nice bottle of scotch, a big bag of yayo and an open minded russian call girl to hold them in the passenger seat :lol:

• Like 4

Newbie alert!! Quality geo??

i believe geo = wheel alignment. when i first read that in context it made me think of geometry.

someone please correct me if i'm wrong!

Bingo :)

It's like fancy wheel alignment, except instead of just getting the wheels in the green zones as per OEM, you get a car that's tailored to the way you want it to drive. You can turn a car from an understeering mess to a perfect neutral balance to an oversterring hooligan, just by fiddling with the stock camber and toe adjustments. That's how you really extract the maximum from the car, rather than worrying about the nth degree of 1-2 bhp.