370z - issues

jroper321

Hi Guys,

New to the forums J

I bought a Nissan 370z today and it has a few (minor) issues. I was wondering if people would be able to share their knowledge on how to fix these. I live abroad, so a scrap yard with spare parts would be next to impossible L

1 – The driver’s (electric) seat won’t go all the way forward. I can right side is moving, but the left side doesn’t move at all. I’ve sprayed the left side with lots of WD40 but no joy!!

2- The windows won’t move! However, when I open the passenger door, the window goes down ¼ inch, but it won’t go down through any of the switches.

The driver’s window keeps falling about an inch or so, and I have to manually push it up every time – but this one doesn’t work through the switch either!

Is it a case of resetting something? Or has the driver’s window come off a roller? Fuse?

3 – The aerial is completely snapped off, so I should be able to get it out. As I mentioned I don’t have easy access to a scrap yard, is there something else I could use as an aerial (Cosmetically appealing ofc)

4 – Is there a way to change the dash board from Fahrenheit format to Celcius format?

5- Just out of my own curiosity. Is there a way to reduce the power/Fuel consumption on the car?

It’s a really nice car and I love it, just these few minor issues are bugging me!

welcome to the forum! your last point seems a little strange... but generally the pedal on the right controls how much performance you have and how much fuel it uses!

Suppose you could always buy a throttle controller and put it in the laziest setting?