Philips ADR810 Dashcam GROUP BUY !!!!

Sly@Kaizer Motor

We have a new product from Philips it may be of interest for some of you to record your great drives and evidence in case of any accidents.

Philips-ADR810-Automotive-Video-Recorder-2_620_620.jpg

The Philips ADR810 Dashcam is designed to help you drive with peace of mind and protection.

Clever functions such as Emergency Easy_Capture help you to always catch the unexpected.

A 156 degree super wide angle lens, great low light performance and true colours ensure that you capture crystal clear evidence in any situation.

Please take a look at the official Philips video:

https://www.youtube....h?v=sB9WuVpGowY

The camera is designed with a sturdy mounting with easy fitting and adjustment. It can withstand high vibrations and temperatures, and is CE/FCC certified for safe installation and use. Simply plug into your cigarette lighter and you're good to go!

You can find more information and technical specification at

Car driving video recorder ADR 810 ADR81BLX1 | Philips

The RRP for this superb camera is £159.95

We managed to arrange a great deal, but we will need 10 people to be interested for a group buy at

£134.99

inc free delivery in UK mainland

(fitting is also available with hidden wiring and permanent power supply so you don't loose the power socket at £78).

PLEASE NOTE: The ADR810 does not include a memory card and this will need to be purchased separately.

Edited by Sly@Kaizer Motor

• 2 weeks later...

Are you allowed to put it in the group buy section? Won't lie, this is the 1st time I have ever clicked on your trader section. You might get a bit more interest in there.

I'm now seriously considering one.

Unfortunately I cannot post it there at the moment due to technical issues.If you are interested please put your name down ;)

Always disappointed when I see free delivery to UK mainland, feel left out over here in NI. Great price for your product.

Thanks for your interest, unfortunately the postage cost is more than double price to NI. I would be happy to post it for you at only £7 I hope that's tempting ;)

• 4 months later...