Photoshop requests

Hodaka

Yeah of course. I'll do that when I get a spare moment! :)

What sort of orange are you going for? It'd be handy actually if you could show me an example of an orange you like.

Thanks man :thumbs: I quite like the Ford Electric Orange. I've done quite a few engine bay bits and interior parts in that colour so just looking to keep the same colour theme going if poss

Thanks man :thumbs: I quite like the Ford Electric Orange. I've done quite a few engine bay bits and interior parts in that colour so just looking to keep the same colour theme going if poss

Gotcha, I'll reply on here once I've done it :)

• Like 1

Hi Hodaka,

Just a couple more requests when you get time - no rush mate :)

Heya,

Turns out your request was very difficult for me to fulfil! I tried my best and the results are below.

Sorry, it didn't turn out anywhere near as well as I would have liked, but I can't get the colours to come out realistically! They're all slightly different shades as well :sorry:

Bit embarrassed but hopefully it'll still help visualise it somewhat!!

chirag1988-4_zpswrb15mf9.jpg

chirag1988-1b_zps4o227bkl.jpg

chirag1988-5_zpspdjvy29k.jpg

Edited by Hodaka

Haha, yeah I have to agree :lol:

Hodaka, the pics look great! I don't think you give yourself enough credit mate :)

Having had a look at the different options, I think I'm going to leave the spoiler sides and the orange zunsport grill...I'm now on the fence about the orange border around the diffuser section...should I have it done, or stick with all black, or the different shades...decisions decisions hmm lol

Personally, I wouldn't. You don't have anything else orange on the rear, so it'd look a bit odd. Red would work due to the rear lights, but again I probably wouldn't do that either.

Agree Dan. Now just need to think if the diffuser section looks good in a different shade, or all black...my only concern about different shade is that i looks like they forgot to paint it :lol:

Glad to hear it was helpful :D

Yeah quite hard to think of anything other than black that would work. I'm coming down with a cold right now, but if I don't feel too bad after work, I'll have a play around to see if anything else works.

• Like 1

Glad to hear it was helpful :D

Yeah quite hard to think of anything other than black that would work. I'm coming down with a cold right now, but if I don't feel too bad after work, I'll have a play around to see if anything else works.

Sounds good mate, yeah maybe a different shades "off-black" or gun metal-ish, but with a gloss finish so it still looks painted?

But no rush again, I'm looking to get this done next month sometime so just thinking of different ideas :)

Just a heads up, the photoshop done on the first page by hodaka on the GM Z. The second photo is how I have my rota gtr wheels at the minute. I refurbed them using custom paint of which was fiat volciano morrano - spelling may be out on that but a quick google search and you'll see it.

Absolutely love the colour and IMO suits the GM 350z.

Just so people know the colour looks great wet or dry. I decided to use a dry lacquer for the first time and I'm happy with it.

Just my 2cents worth.

Edited by Jay M1988
  • Like 1

Sounds good mate, yeah maybe a different shades "off-black" or gun metal-ish, but with a gloss finish so it still looks painted?

But no rush again, I'm looking to get this done next month sometime so just thinking of different ideas :)

That sounds a bit advanced for me (adding a gloss look), but I'll give it my best shot! :)

As I say, I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'll see how I feel. I desperately want to recover as I'm getting an Invidia Gemini and Xtreme clutch & smf being installed on Friday. Would suck if I felt too bad to drive. :cry:

I don't get ill very often so when I do, I don't handle it very well! :headhurt:

Edited by Hodaka

That sounds a bit advanced for me (adding a gloss look), but I'll give it my best shot! :)

As I say, I think I'm coming down with a cold so I'll see how I feel. I desperately want to recover as I'm getting an Invidia Gemini and Xtreme clutch & smf being installed on Friday. Would suck if I felt too bad to drive. :cry:

I don't get ill very often so when I do, I don't handle it very well! :headhurt:

Ooh that sounds like fun! Get some rest and give your zed a good blast over the weekend!

Just a heads up, the photoshop done on the first page by hodaka on the GM Z. The second photo is how I have my rota gtr wheels at the minute. I refurbed them using custom paint of which was fiat volciano morrano - spelling may be out on that but a quick google search and you'll see it.

Absolutely love the colour and IMO suits the GM 350z.

Just so people know the colour looks great wet or dry. I decided to use a dry lacquer for the first time and I'm happy with it.

Just my 2cents worth.

Thanks for your contribution Jay. Hopefully others will find that info useful :D

Ooh that sounds like fun! Get some rest and give your zed a good blast over the weekend!

Yeah really looking forward to it. Not sure getting a new exhaust fitted at the same time as the new clutch is a good idea though. I'll just want to put my foot down but you know... 500 miles bedding in the clutch or whatever :cry:

Edited by Hodaka

Could you photoshop these wheels as anthracite and also as a dark purple metallic/chrome finish please!! I wanted dark wheels initially but after seeing Johnnymono's shiny red Rays I might be swayed into taking the colourful route instead!! Thank you :teeth:

12002197_10153637626928270_2246880352373497730_n_zpshmc4nwo5.jpg

Sorry guys, but I'm still feeling ill so been lazing around in bed / on the sofa once I get home from work. :surrender:

I will get on it as soon as I can, but please bear with me while I recover / find the energy to do them! :)

Also just to confirm, I'll be doing it in order that the requests are made.

Thanks! :D