Car Ordered

Hi there

I have gone for storm white.

I think I will also go for DAB option as I like kiss FM

Not sure if I need mud guards

I have the rear camera and think I will go for parking sensors too when they can work out if I can have them.

The options lists shows auto's cannot have front sensors for some reasons

Do you recommend stock mats or aftermarket?

So excited. Last car before company A5 was S2000 and happy to go back to 2seater sports car

Hi and welcome :)

The 'mud guards' offer a bit of protection for the sills, they seem to suffer a bit of road rash, as for mats, just get the stock 370 ones, as good as any aftermarket ones.

I decided against rear or front sensors on my last Z because I felt that they would ruin the 'line' of the rear and they always look a bit aftermarket IMO. Don't really need them on the front, or the rear with the camera and all.

Happy motoring and enjoy your Zed ;). Oh, you'll need a new exhaust though ;)

• Like 1

Welcome along mate!

I can remember when I ordered my car new in April 07 with no idea of a delivery date.

Enjoy the build up and when the day of collection arrives do yourself a favour drive home and erase all links to this place before it's too late!

:welcome:

My last car had parking sensors front and back, I thought I could never manage life without them on the zed :)

Don't ruin the car by adding them, the reversing camera is fab once you get use to it :thumbs:

Hi all

Well it has been three days since order and I'm already sick of waiting.

Any idea how long a new car will take.

When I ordered I picked white because they said September. All others were January.

September 8th was mentioned but that feels to soon as a container from Japan takes 3 weeks plus.

I have gone for

Rear parking sensors

Matts

DAB radio modification.

Impatient :)