yet another tyre question

Miller350z

so ive had my 350 about 4 months. when i bought it it had new tyres on the back..hankook ventus v12 evo. they are still like new and probably only done about 2000 miles. my question is has anyone else had them and are they any good??

they let go on the way to work today when i went from 1st to 2nd gear at about 30mph going round a roundabout, the traction control light comes on now and again when i set off out of the work car park., which is up hill.

ive decided on pilot super sport when its time to change, or is it me with a heavy right foot?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Your foot is not heavy.

When I got my Zed it had Falken 453s, with some horrendous cheap TDFs (Taiwanese Ditch Finders) on the front. I bought it in October when the roads were wet and I had more than a few brown trouser moments coming off roundabouts (without really pushing my luck at all).

The first thing I did was get a set of matched premiums and the whole roundabout-traction-thing was sorted out. Also, where I live the local dual carriageway tends to have standing water on the outside lane after rain but the tyres I'm running seem to carve through without much of a problem.

The MPSS tyres are highly rated here so if you go for them you won't go far wrong I'm sure. I went for another brand but you pays your money and you takes your choices. My only advice is not to skimp and get a matched set (they may save your life and/or car one day).

:)