[SOLD]Standard wheels + tyres in black

Alex350z

Selling my standard wheels as i now have rays fitted. Excellent condition as seen in pictures, few marks inside wheel nut holes which i have touched in and cant be seen when fitted to car. Finished in black and look excellent.

All 4 have vredestein ultrac sessanta tyres which are meant to be on par with goodyear eagle f1's. Rears have around 5mm tread and fronts have around 5mm. No cracks in the tyres, they are in very good condition!

143887566882.jpg

1438875153553.jpg

1438875220151.jpg

1438875312632.jpg

1438875387874.jpg

1438875452846.jpg

1438875516524.jpg

1438883931671.jpg

£300 collected

Cheers

Edited by Alex350z

Very overpriced. I've seen RAYS go cheaper than this.

Ive priced them high because of the condition, ive seen standard ones go for £450 so i dont think they are overpriced. Maybe at the top end of the scale though. As i said, make me an offer :)

I'm not interested fella, just letting you know these won't sell for £400. I know Vredestein are a decent tyre but highly doubt you'll get what you're asking as the forged aluminium ones go for less. Makes no logic to buy these over Rays.

Probably worth mentioning in the ad that the kerbing wasn't taken out before painting.

Just for the avoidance of doubt before someone turns up having bought them given that they're thick money.

You can see it in the pictures, i think theyve tried to smooth it out but not 100% :)

I didn't even look at the photos :/ def not worth £400 with how bad condition is. You can see the kurbing quite visibly! Sorry bud but this forum is devoted to fair trade and getting a fair price for sales/purchases.

The price is £300 :)

That's a tad better Alex, GLWTS buddy.

Ive been looking around and the average seems to be 250-350. When i looked before i saw a set going for £450 and a set at 400. Both must have been overpriced! :)
  • Like 1

Probably worth mentioning in the ad that the kerbing wasn't taken out before painting.

Just for the avoidance of doubt before someone turns up having bought them given that they're thick money.

You can see it in the pictures, i think theyve tried to smooth it out but not 100% :)

Aye they look tidy but it's a 10 yard job.

Good on your for taking criticism on board though......normally toys would be hurled all over the place by now.

• Like 1

Aye they look tidy but it's a 10 yard job.

Good on your for taking criticism on board though......normally toys would be hurled all over the place by now.

Ah well, if im wrong theres no point arguing. I didnt have a clue what they were worth before looking. :)
  • Like 1

Remove tyres, sell them on their own for £250. Sell alloys alone for £100. £50 profit, done :lol:

Seems like a lot of hassle! Buy them off me for £340 and take the tyres off and make a tenner;)