Nearside inner wheel arch and undertray

Markyjd

Hi, Bought my car as a CAT D repaired from a front end smash last November. All looked ok! and was assured by the seller that it had been done to a high standard. Further inspection showed when I had the front bumper off that it was repaired by a muppet - cable ties holding it all together with additional strength gained with duck tape! Anyways apart from the condenser being smashed, now replaced. and the rad floating around and bashing into the fans! the inner arch on the nearside has dropped and my tires have eaten most of it. From previous posts 2012 I can see that it comes in two halves, anybody got one for sale or can point me in the right direction to buy 1. I did notice an aluminium upgrade was available quoted in the 2012 post. Cheers all

Sorry to here your problems. Was it a private sale?

I've got a used Z speed alloy under tray going up for sale if you are interested. I will get pics soon. It has a few superficial dings as expected being under the car and some scrape damage on the front leading edge where it dropped on the road when I was stupidly doing some testing without the front bumper!! (Don't ask). However it's all been repainted and straightened to fits appropriately. All the original fitting hardware is complete. Will be looking for £100 delivered saving £80 from new.

It will be difficult to find arch liners used in good condition but you can get them new from CMS or Nissan for £49 each.

• Like 1