George's Red 350z

GeorgeW

I bought it from eBay, a chap near Shrewsbury who imports American classics, selling through business for a mate, all checked out with paperwork, mileage etc so I went for it, a good price I thought.

So heres a couple of recent photos

That is a smoking hot looking Zed, nice purchase B)

Mike, those photos are at Lake Vyrnwy. Its not too far from us so we go up there for walks quite often. Those photos were actually taken the day before my partner was induced for our first baby - hence the calming drive!

So here is the car this morning showing eyelids - ignore the dirt! I assure you the car IS red, it looks pink in these!

zedeyelids1_zpsr8ykwheh.jpg

zedeyelids2_zpsmekbcccw.jpg

Edited by GeorgeW
  • Like 3

cheers, yes I love the red, too be honest though I wanted yellow, but couldn't afford it, and thought I would ruin it by modding. I would like more black on my car, I am tempted with vinyls but not sure how to do them without it looking tacky

• 2 weeks later...

I spent some time at the weekend CF wrapping the interior, it was tricky but not impossible, a couple of mistakes, but luckily its quite tricky to see them! I did the common parts on the doors, and the centre dash, which finally looks complete - I installed the head unit and didn't have the surround, so it looked very under construction until now. It also matches the CF wrap on the gear knob - something I only noticed when I took the photo!

IMG_1627_zpsx2e9q4lz.jpg

• Like 2

lovely car George :thumbs: ...but that the center console wrapping looks tacky to me :blink: ...not a big fan of interior wrapping myself

at the end of the day go with what you like but there are way better options out there ;)

Here is a photo of the back bumper tuck, with a dirty exhaust - didn't have time to clean.

You can also see that the emblem is now off, removed by the car cleaner, but in his defence it was wobbly anyway. But I like the way it looks with no badge, so want to fill the holes with something.

image_zpsnnikmcye.jpeg

• Like 1

thanks chaps, I heard my car for the first time whilst not in it at the weekend, as my dad took it off for its oil and filter change, its quite sad I was standing on the drive smiling at my own car, must have looked nuts, but on review, the exhaust sounds lovely, and my dad isnt exactly an aggressive driver!

Edited by GeorgeW