Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Build date 18th Jan, ETD 23rd April, I was willing to wait until August/September, but I want it now!

9 months is about right, but as the Ford machine gets slicker, it might speed up ;)

Congratulations on your order, DIB is an awesome colour, just be careful on your options, if it's black wheels you want, the PP wheels can be coated/dipped.

If you want it sooner, check out Autotrader, some are only £4k over list :lol: (Eco boost) one is list, obviously a cancelled order and from a Ford dealer, who are not allowed to up the price, some are £13k over list!!

Good luck :thumbs:

• Like 4

2015 Mustang GT Ford Performance 670bhp supercharger kit developed with ROUSH Performance is available at TORQEN as of today :)

2015-10-26_23-21-20.jpeg

If it comes with a free (full size, no baby toys here) Black or Red mustang, then I'll order 2 ;)

It might not come with European support for the tuning, at the moment. This may change, but Ford may be offering this soon as an option.

Edited by The G Man

You guys are probably monitoring the mustang forums closely, any tangible evidence of RHD 350/R models for the UK? GT seems great but the 5.2 sounds brutal...

From what I have seen over the last week as a lurker, it's a big no!

But then who knows. Think ford will be stupid if they don't. I guess they have a big back log of them in the US to get through before releasing to the rest of the world.

• Like 1

Build date 18th Jan, ETD 23rd April, I was willing to wait until August/September, but I want it now!

9 months is about right, but as the Ford machine gets slicker, it might speed up ;)

Congratulations on your order, DIB is an awesome colour, just be careful on your options, if it's black wheels you want, the PP wheels can be coated/dipped.

If you want it sooner, check out Autotrader, some are only £4k over list :lol: (Eco boost) one is list, obviously a cancelled order and from a Ford dealer, who are not allowed to up the price, some are £13k over list!!

Good luck :thumbs:

Hope it does speed up. It's only been 24 hours and I'm already bored of waiting.

Still need to sell my Zed 1st. Need to do a FS thread asap!

• 3 weeks later...

Seen some for sale for around £37k

If only I had the cash. Tempted to lease one in a few years, with 10k miles a year and a 7k deposit it works out arund £450 a month. Not bad considering a mildly optionee BMW 428i costs over £520 last time I was quoted for similar miles and deposit.

I want one so badly, and insurance is about the same as the Zed for me, so it's looking good.

Think the GF and family would murder me, only had the Zed for 6 months hahaha

Seen some for sale for around £37k

If only I had the cash. Tempted to lease one in a few years, with 10k miles a year and a 7k deposit it works out arund £450 a month. Not bad considering a mildly optionee BMW 428i costs over £520 last time I was quoted for similar miles and deposit.

I want one so badly, and insurance is about the same as the Zed for me, so it's looking good.

Think the GF and family would murder me, only had the Zed for 6 months hahaha

Order it now, you'll have it by September at the latest, Ford are now on the ball with this and all the production issues (headers, slight loom prob) are now sorted. Even the Ford CEO UK is on board with the various OC's and he's even on piston heads sorting out buyers issues. Very cool guy ;)

You guys are probably monitoring the mustang forums closely, any tangible evidence of RHD 350/R models for the UK? GT seems great but the 5.2 sounds brutal...

The 5.2 is a flat plane engine, quite a different build from the Coyote, there is a strong rumour, that there might be something special before the end of Fords planned 5 year RHD Mustang Coyote run.

Nothing concrete though :(

• Like 1

The 5.2 is a flat plane engine, quite a different build from the Coyote, there is a strong rumour, that there might be something special before the end of Fords planned 5 year RHD Mustang Coyote run.

Would be a tragedy to leave the 5.2 stateside...

Would be a tragedy to leave the 5.2 stateside...

Couldn't agree more mate, apparently (according to last months Top Gear Mag I think), it's the smoothest running engine they've ever heard!?! Not sure if that's true, but they were comparing it with the current Corvette and Viper (they picked the Ford for everyday ownership (GT350R))