Mustang 5.0 GT Ruby Red Performance Pack.

The G Man

49 minutes ago, marzman said:

Love the hood scoop... i've debated getting one of these for a while... :thumbs:

I paid the extra and got a pre-painted one, I shouldn’t have bothered, it needed re-flattened down and painted because of silicon and ‘fish eyes’ in the finish. Would have looked proper pooply on the brand new paint job.

The paint now looks better than factory and stunning.  The level of prep and number of coats was astonishing.  Not cheap, the whole job was 2k.

if you look in the background there’s a classic Porsche, just finished paint and another two Porsche’s went out the door the day before.

i think side scoops would set the whole look off and the number plate is staying off :teeth:

24 minutes ago, DoogyRev said:

B) Looks great

I see you left the stripes on the roof . . they coming off or new stripes going on the hood?

I’m in two minds to be honest, I have a replacement Super Snake from Big Worm Graphics to re do the hood/scoop, however I’m liking the ‘naked’ look on the front end too.  I’m stuck between taking the rest off or getting it back to as was.

Paint-shop guy said to give the new paint at least 3months to cure properly  

3 hours ago, The G Man said:

I’m in two minds to be honest, I have a replacement Super Snake from Big Worm Graphics to re do the hood/scoop, however I’m liking the ‘naked’ look on the front end too.  I’m stuck between taking the rest off or getting it back to as was.

Paint-shop guy said to give the new paint at least 3months to cure properly  

I thought waiting would be the case . .  personally I am a "with stripes" kinda guy, and I do like the black on red combo

Did you have a hole cut in the hood? if so any pics? or are you scooping air for no reason? :lol:

8 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

Did you have a hole cut in the hood? if so any pics? or are you scooping air for no reason? :lol:

Used as an air brake as it’s so fast :teeth:

Even when charged it doesn’t need any extra cold air, had this fitted before paint as well in prep for a Whipple B)

• Like 1