Max protect

kingrob

I have not heard of it mate but most importantly as you have just had a re spray, watch for bird deposits as they will leave a clear stain in the lacquer. There are a lot of great waxes. I don't see the need for detailing unless they have not cleaned around the car properly.

Not used any of their stuff myself, but there's plenty of reading material on Detailing World about them if you fancy spending an evening trawling through it - the only opinion I've formed so far is amusement at the claims that UNC-R "does not suffer from hard water spotting" but the first suggestion for other products is their water spot remover. :lol: I'm not convinced by their sales claims (not saying they're bad products though, but I'd be doing a bit more research on them before shelling out that price for them).

I presume it was the painter that recommended those products?

Also, Veilside z seems to be mistaking "detailing" with "valeting". ;):lol:

What is detailing then, surely paying attn. to detail :p

The next level.....

As for the product. I dont like slagging anything off I haven't used or seen but there are LOADS of options about so don't jump in.

In terms of protection you've got nano, ceramic, glass. Lots of options for you.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input guys :)

atm i am doing as told not washing the car ect but if any bird droppings ect get on it i clean off with plain water asap

Yes the painter suggested the company to me. i want to make sure the paint has the best protection it can have

Plenty of better known, more proven brands about, to be honest.

If you're willing to pay a detailer, go to a certified guy and opt for the GTechniq CS Black or Gyeon Q2 Mohs+ treatment for ultimate, long term protection, or I'm sure Ricey can suggest the best CSP products and how to use them (or just pay Ricey to use them, he seems quite handy with the Nano Sealant. ;) ).