FS: Genuine Fabulous USA Spoiler

MrE004

Hey all.

Sadly it has become apparent that I will not get to fitting this Fabulous USA spoiler to my Zed as I had hoped, and it is now getting to the point where myself and Mrs E are buying our own house and I pretty much don't want to move it to a new place and have it sit there too.

I originally bought the spoiler from another member on here in December 2013 (I think) and it was damaged in transit. It has been repaired, in fact completely re-fibreglassed in the process as the original was not properly finished from Fabulous USA. It is now painted up in Magnetic Black, thats G41 paint code, not Kuro, although I know that Kuro might sell better.

IMG_1661.jpg

IMG_1662.jpg

IMG_1663.jpg

So, there was some orange peel effect across the top surface originally, and then when I opened it there was a crack at the point on one end. It has been completely re finished and painted a couple of times now, but the finish and look now is absolutely spot on.

I'm looking to recover the original cost of the spoiler to me, without the repairs and repaint.

So I am looking for £110 collected from Southampton.

I can potentially deliver or organise a meeting up to around the Reading area (With petrol contribution). However I'm reticent to post after what happened to me.

I love the look of this spoiler and really hope someone is able to get it onto their car and posts pictures onto here as I would love to see them.

Mr E 004

This was originally mine I believe, few pics from when it was fitted i never did like the finish but was already on my car when i got it, was imported with it fitted. Dont think there any other genuine ones in the UK or at least there wasn't.

20130602_183352_zpsd0b2d309.jpg

DSC_0874_zps73e7f647.jpg

DSC_0548_zps721fa53c.jpg

Hope they help people

Edited by rodgeevans

Only one swap available to me I'm afraid... Unless you happen to know someone who fancies doing a very good garage conversion for an incredibly low price at my new house :-)

Genuinely I would love to help out for the best way to move this on. But I can't really afford to drop the price of it.

MrE004

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by Neilp, September 4, 2015 - T&C's
Hidden by Neilp, September 4, 2015 - T&C's

Bump.

Also the rest of the car is now available as well!!

I tried to post an advert about it earlier, however, less than 100 forum posts in my 3 years of ownership means I'm not allowed to post into that part of the forum.

It's a Magnetic Black Pearl 2006 car, 77k miles

It's got a few modifications already that I have done to the car, including;

Stubby aerial

Cobra Resonated exhaust from I-pipe back

Pioneer Double-DIN stereo

Front Splitter

Mud Guards (I couldn't get skirts, it was an insurance thing)

Black burger badges (350Z badge included but not fitted)

Rear Wiper Delete

New brake discs and Brembo pads in Jan 14

All the work above has been done by the brilliant guys at the Zed Shed and it has the Shed official sticker on the rear screen.

I can get you more information and pictures if you might be interested?

MrE004

Except the spoiler?? Probably not. Everything else has been sorted out by the Zed Shed crew to a great standard and I'd like to sell the car as a whole.

Especially as my part ex valuation is for the car as is.

What were you thinking??

MrE004

Was interested in the pioneer head unit and mud flaps if you have any pics.

I don't really think I can start taking things out/off the car now, I have had my Px offer on the car as is, I'm not sure about jeopardising that, particularly with things like the Head Unit. Sorry